starting strength gym
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Starting Strength Denver

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Gillenwater View Post
    Yessir, my favorite Rip quote from that first meeting in Wichita Falls was something along the lines of, "well, now that I know you're not full of shit, let's go talk to Stef."
    This is GOLD Ray - and just another reason why you need to go on SS Radio and talk through the entire SS Gyms story with Rip!

Any update?

coach?

location?

opening date?

JayLivsey is offline Owner, Starting Strength Denver

-The lease is signed!

-Coaches are secured and planning their moves to the Denver area(will announce names soon)

-The first location will be in the Casa Bonita shopping center, about 7 stores to the east of Casa Bonita

-We are working on an opening date and should know soon

Make sure you are signed up on the early interest email list in order to receive the most current updates, thanks!

Excellent news, Jay. Congratulations on wading through the swamp of commercial real estate, the most frustrating place in the Universe.

We are currently finishing the construction drawings so we can get them submitted to the city and begin the permitting process. I am hoping to have another update by the end of the week.

The People's Republic of Boulder, Colorado

Congrats, Jay! That's great!

Quote Originally Posted by JayLivsey View Post
    We are currently finishing the construction drawings so we can get them submitted to the city and begin the permitting process. I am hoping to have another update by the end of the week.
    Exciting! I live only a few blocks away from Casa Bonita. Can't wait to see those early sign up emails go out!

We've finally received the HVAC information we need in order to finish the construction drawings. Hopefully, we'll have an opening timeline in the next couple of weeks!

Hello,

I live in Summit County and am looking for a coach to teach me technique for the lifts. I have been lifting in Frisco's Crossfit Low Oxygen for a couple of years and love it. But, I want to tighten up my technique. I probably only have time for one trip to Denver a week to lift. Given that the Starting Strength gym isn't open yet, are there any coaches willing to meet me elsewhere to get the ball rolling early? Thanks so much. Jim jimemail888@gmail.com

starting strength coach development program
    The construction drawings will be submitted to the city today and we will start locking in contractors this week. We're finally starting to get some movement!

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast