starting strength gym
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rogue slowly changed?

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Note that it is owned by Dollar Shave Club. I thought it was interesting that Rogue had trademarked the term "Strongman" for use on equipment, "strongman" not exactly being a proprietary branding like Starting Strength.

Rogue makes good equipment overall. Looking back Rip used to endorse them, until the SS equipment came about.

Slim, old buddy, I still endorse them. We're using some of their equipment in the SS Franchise Gyms.

I think Rip was just sharing this article with us, not agreeing with the author.

Almost everyting in this world seems overpriced. I blame the government.

starting strength coach development program
    Trademarking the term strongman is a pretty bullshit thing to do. I’m not sure how you do that when there are other companies that have established lines of merch with the word strongman in its name, but I am not a lawyer.
    Rogue makes some great equipment. Along with the explosion of crossfit, rogue has made quality training gear much more accessible to the average person. Yes there are other companies but they are one of the biggest. The growing number of people who want to lift free weights increases the market for equipment. Good equipment is more readily available than ever, although used plates and bars are more expensive because of that. There are even better cheap alternatives because the copycat companies are even making better gear. Good products have always been pricey but even high end stuff today is a pretty affordable if you compare to 10-20 years ago and adjust for inflation.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123