starting strength gym
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Starting Strength Boston

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Hi everyone, de-lurking here to say I would love to meet up around Boston sometime. Have car, will drive.

My other half has been very supportive of my SS journey, but while he's too polite to say so, I think he's a bit tired of hearing about my squats, cleans, and what have you. Would be great to talk with people who understand

Hello and thanks for de-lurking . It’s great that you’re on the SS journey. We “get it” and are ABSOLUTELY the right crowd for endless discussions of barbell movement!

I was thinking of having a meetup on a Saturday afternoon in June. I’m trying to think of a location. Any suggestions of a good spot where a bunch of us could get together for lunch and conversation?

Interested in sharing your preference for where a Starting Strength Gym should be located in Boston? Sign up for the early interest subscribers list if you haven’t already. We have 160 sign-ups and will post their location choices next week.

Thanks to Cambridge Strength & Conditioning for hosting a Starting Strength event next month. There’s still space for those who want to audit (you observe only, get no lifting or coaching feedback) the Squat & Deadlift Camp on June 22nd. Is this a Boston first? I look forward to more Boston events to come!

For some reason I couldn't sign up on the early interest list. I'm up near Manchester NH so not convenient to Boston for a subscription given my work hours. I'd be particularly interested in visiting once every week or two for coaching on my technique and programming.

Be great to have you come in for periodic coaching!

Sorry there were problems signing up on the early interest list page. Send me an email with your information and I’ll get that taken care of right away. Arthur@StartingStrengthGyms.com. Thanks!

Thanks to all of Boston’s early interest subscribers who signed up for announcements and indicated their location preference. Every location with at least 5 votes appears below. The smallest X’s got 5 votes, the largest 20. We’re using this to narrow down leads. The search for our first gym location continues!
    ECB12607-C887-416B-835E-9932FE842A79.jpg

Excited to see a full Starting Strength Seminar come to Boston this September! I attended the seminar in Wichita Falls Texas last March and it was fantastic. Strongly recommend it for anyone working to master the core Starting Strength lifts.
    September 27-29 : Boston, MA | The Aasgaard Company

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Young View Post
    I live in Manchester, New Hampshire. Working with a guy in the area who's about to be SSC certified soon. Grateful to see the SS Gym opening in Boston! Not sure there's much I can do to practically support you guys, but I'd love to come into Boston to do what I can as you guys open! Keep me in the loop - and if you have a newsletter, hit me up.
    Jacob - I'm in NH as well. Rank novice seeking coaching. Who are you working with in NH that's about to be a SSC, and what facility?

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by DougS View Post
    Jacob - I'm in NH as well. Rank novice seeking coaching. Who are you working with in NH that's about to be a SSC, and what facility?
    Doug - What part of NH are you in?

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast