starting strength gym
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Starting Strength Boston

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    I’ve had potential landlords ask about the noise impact Starting Strength Gyms have on the building / neighbors. I tell them that we’re all so strong, it’s like being next to a library — the weights never rattle or drop In all seriousness I have noise measurements from some of the SS Gyms that have opened already BUT will need to do some tests in the future. I’m looking for a short list of volunteers willing to help do some deadlifts and power cleans (our noisiest exercises) when the time comes. I’d expect it would happen in Boston over lunch on a weekday ... I’ll bring food! Let me know. Thanks!

Found some interesting sites for lease in Dedham. Anybody live / work near Dedham? I have questions about car & commuter rail access.

Josh Wells is offline Starting Strength Coach
    big-O

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Frontczak View Post
    I’ve had potential landlords ask about the noise impact Starting Strength Gyms have on the building / neighbors. I tell them that we’re all so strong, it’s like being next to a library — the weights never rattle or drop In all seriousness I have noise measurements from some of the SS Gyms that have opened already BUT will need to do some tests in the future. I’m looking for a short list of volunteers willing to help do some deadlifts and power cleans (our noisiest exercises) when the time comes. I’d expect it would happen in Boston over lunch on a weekday ... I’ll bring food! Let me know. Thanks!
    Chase and I can help. Let us know what we can do.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Wells View Post
    Chase and I can help. Let us know what we can do.
    Thank you! I’ll keep you both in mind. The location I put an offer in near Lechmere fell through unfortunately. I got outbid by Starbucks . I’m sure the need to do a test will come up again soon.

Arthur I am on the road a lot for work. Let me know if you need pics or a driveby etc. can’t guarantee it but I would be happy to help if I can

Hi folks, is Starting Strength Boston up and running? I am from the UK and will be in Boston in January and would love to book a coaching session if thats possible?

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGun View Post
    Arthur I am on the road a lot for work. Let me know if you need pics or a driveby etc. can’t guarantee it but I would be happy to help if I can
    . Thank you very much! I’ll keep your name handy when the need comes up.

Quote Originally Posted by mattjames View Post
    Hi folks, is Starting Strength Boston up and running? I am from the UK and will be in Boston in January and would love to book a coaching session if thats possible?
    Allow me to welcome you to Boston (albeit a few months early). Hope your visit goes well! Of all the wonderful things you can do in Boston, however, visiting a Starting Strength Gym is not yet one of them. I’ve been working to find a location for several months without success. I just submitted an offer today on a location and will keep everyone updated on the progress. I’m hoping to have a gym open in late Spring / early Summer 2020. Too late for your visit unfortunately.
    Last edited by Arthur Frontczak; 11-20-2019 at 04:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mattjames View Post
    Mattjames PM me and we will meet up when you're here

Thanks to everyone who responded to my survey asking for feedback on potential sites; one in Dedham and the other in Jamaica Plain. The information is very helpful. If you’d like to be included and get regular updates, please sign up for my Early Interest Newsletter list. I hope to have some announcements to make soon. Happy Thanksgiving!

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiburon View Post
    Mattjames PM me and we will meet up when you're here
    Thanks Tiburon, how do I PM you ?? Looked all over and cant find it!! Mayben missing something?

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast