starting strength gym
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Starting Strength Boston

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Thanks guys for all the support! I email periodic updates to those who sign up for our Early Interest List. If you’d like to get notified on the latest developments please go to that link and sign up.

I'd love to come into Boston to do what I can as you guys open! Keep me in the loop - and if you have a newsletter, hit me up.
    Thanks so much! I posted the email signup link above.

Working with a guy in the area who's about to be SSC certified soon.
    That’s fantastic. When he breaks the New England curse and becomes the first SSC up here I owe that man a drink! Will he submit to experimental cloning procedures???

Quote Originally Posted by ArthurFronz View Post
    There are no SSC coaches or affiliate gyms north of Connecticut which is crazy! The Starting Strength system has particular appeal to people with backgrounds in engineering and the sciences, something Boston has aplenty. I’m on a mission to create a thriving SS community here and am eager to involve as many people as possible in this life-changing work.
    Agreed. Excited about this Arthur; thanks for taking the lead.

I'm 5.5 hours away, but had been talking with Noah about coming down before he moved. If you get this going, you'll have at least one visit from me and one from my son.

While we wait for this, the nearest SSC is Cody Annino in Connecticut. Worked with him at a squat camp. Great coach, good guy.
    Took me about 2 hours to get there from Boston but it was an easy 2 hours. He has a cool strength gym, very family oriented, his mother and GF help. So until we have a Boston presence I really recommend Cody. Worth the trip.

Glad to hear Boston area is getting a SSC gym. I live and work North of Boston. For convenience sake I personally hope you open something North of Boston inside route 128. Your rent will be cheaper and I will be more likely to join :-)

Thanks! Are you up in Maine?

Thanks for the input

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGun View Post
    While we wait for this, the nearest SSC is Cody Annino in Connecticut. Worked with him at a squat camp. Great coach, good guy.
    Took me about 2 hours to get there from Boston but it was an easy 2 hours. He has a cool strength gym, very family oriented, his mother and GF help. So until we have a Boston presence I really recommend Cody. Worth the trip.

I am down his way periodically and hope to meet him.

Hello Boston Starting Strength enthusiasts! With Spring in the air (or at least trying to be, still too cold) I thought it would be good to do a meetup. Who’s game? Pick a Saturday afternoon? Suggestions?

I am game for a meetup in the Boston area. I am in Quincy. Have been training for a few years with a barbell. Have used the SS app. for the past two years. Have not checked into the forum for a while and noticed the Boston post. I registered my interest in the Boston SS gym when it was announced so assume that I will get email notifications about it. Only exposure to SS is from the book, the forum, the videos on the site and the app.

starting strength coach development program
    That’s great. Thanks for registering with the early interest list I have another email update coming out soon. Have you done basic linear progression described in the books?

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast