starting strength gym

Thread: Rip: Which Book?

Default Rip: Which Book?

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024

I have to agree. I have all 3 books now. I am a geezer and the BB RX sure will get you to train if you value your health.

I have a question, is the leg press machine can return the power to the old trainee even if he already can't walk or even stand for a minute?
    My grandfather is 75 and he have very high BP, he sit all day on the chair and watching tv or laying on his bad. He slowly lost his ability to move around and the BP is going ups and downs. He also had 4 times heart attack and he survived them all. So if he want and could train, the leg press machine can return him a little bit of strength and power?

Yes.

I've read Starting Strength once, and am currently reading the 3rd edition. (along with Practical Programming). I'm excited to read BBRx.. I turn 51 this year.

starting strength coach development program
    Ive got all three. Love them. SS is indispensable and more than what 90% of anyone who ever rubs up against a barbell will need. For the rest of us, get greedy and get them all.

(for whatever its worth, my favorite SS book is the tan book. I know, I know: the blue book is all full of "improvements" and shit.. Whatever. The tan book was my intiial exposure and I love it. And if I ever remember who I gave it to who didnt return it Im taking their nuts off. )