Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Starting Strength Austin

Joyce Luke is offline Owner, Starting Strength Austin
    Starting Strength Coach

Default Starting Strength Austin

• texas seminar date
    • wichita falls texas march seminar date
    • woodmere new york april seminar date
    Hello! I'm Joyce Luke, the owner of the world's first Starting Strength Gym, Starting Strength Austin! I've known Rip for over 15 years and I've been a Starting Strength Coach since 2017 and on occasion a seminar staff coach. Helping other people reach their fitness goals has been my main focus ever since leaving professional sports in 2005. Of course I discovered helping people get strong makes the most difference!

The big news about Starting Strength Austin: The gym is almost done! We are on track for a soft opening the first week of April for intros and regular group training sessions will start on April 15th.

For our fans that have been keeping an eye on our progress - heads up that our 6am and 7:30am group training sessions on MWF are SOLD OUT and are waiting list only. And other sessions are getting close to capacity. If you're in Austin and plan on training with us at the gym - I recommend you reserve your spot before all of the time-slots are full. Starting Strength Austin

Whether you'd like to train with us or not, you're more than welcome to come by and check out the gym and all of the custom SS equipment! Email me at jluke@startingstrengthgyms.com to setup a time.

The support for being the first Starting Strength Gym has been tremendous - from both the Starting Strength team and our fans in Austin! The coaching staff and I are very grateful - thank you so much!

-Joyce

You can follow our progress on social media:
    Starting Strength Austin (@startingstrengthaustin) • Instagram photos and videos
    Starting Strength Austin - Home | Facebook

Looking forward to the opening very soon!

Ray Gillenwater is offline Administrator, Starting Strength Gyms
    Starting Strength Coach

Joyce, it’s going to be pretty damn cool to drive up West Anderson Lane, see “Starting Strength” on the monument out front, drive into the center and see those big, bold letters right above your store front.

It’s going to be even better to see you and your coaching staff coach 48+ people per day, while tracking everyone’s progress along the way.

Great city, excellent location, beautiful build out, great coaching - I can’t wait to see it all come together in the next couple of weeks!

Congrats on being first. This is really damn exciting =]

-Ray

Good Luck!

Congratulations Joyce! The progress looks great, and the equipment spectacular! I look forward to seeing the finished product very soon. Best of luck with the opening, though by the sounds of things, you'll be full before the doors even open!

This is very cool, Joyce. Congratulations! I am sure the gym will be a huge success.

I feel really lucky that I not only did I move to Austin where I've wanted to live for a decade; not only did I meet Joyce and Jarrod and start training again; not only did I get to start an internship with great coaches at Luke's; but I also get to be part of the team at Starting Strength Austin. I'm really excited for things to get going!

This is great news and well deserved!

I can’t wait for it to open! I’ve been driving by and stopping to stick my nose against the glass like a kid and a candy store.

Joyce Luke is offline Owner, Starting Strength Austin
    Starting Strength Coach

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Travis Reid View Post
    Congratulations Joyce! The progress looks great, and the equipment spectacular! I look forward to seeing the finished product very soon. Best of luck with the opening, though by the sounds of things, you'll be full before the doors even open!
    Thanks Travis! I'm working on getting progress pictures out daily now. We're up to over 50 members now!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast