starting strength gym
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Starting Strength Dallas

Brent Carter is offline Owner, Starting Strength Dallas
    Starting Strength Coach

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Hey folks, we are still working on getting a location for gym #2. Not for lack of trying but nothing solid yet. My hope is to get this done so we can open in Jan of 2021. Might be a little ambitious but totally possible if we can get a reasonable landlord in the next month or so. Will keep ya'll posted.

Also, be on the lookout for an updated case study from our guy Charles. He recently "went on a cut" and had a DEXA follow up.

Starting Strength Coach

We just put out a client satisfaction survey to check the pulse of the gym and get some data on how people are finding us. When I read the response below it just reaffirmed why it is we do what we do:

"This is such a special place and proved itself even more so during covid. The lengths you have gone to keep everyone training during the pandemic, the resourcefulness, care and flexibility are impressive, and I’m in awe of your commitment to getting everyone stronger. My personal experience with learning to move the barbell and getting strong has given me a new awareness and control of my body in space and under stress - more than ever before. The coaching is truly phenomenal, as I am pushed to my limit every session, yet never have I been injured or come close to injury. I can’t believe the weight I am safely lifting after a year in this program, and all the mental shifts I’ve experienced as a result. Training here has improved my faith in what is possible, and helped me find the strength to make other positive changes in my life. I’m grateful for your gym and to learn from such passionate coaches -you all inspire me to be the best version of myself. Thank you!"

Starting Strength Coach

We've got a whole bunch of new swag (that's merchandise for you boomers out there) at the gym now. Hats, T-shirts and PINT GLASSES!!!

Starting Strength Coach

Another satisfied customer!

Starting Strength Coach

Here is a quick preview from our next case study. You might remember the subject, Charles, from our previous case study.

Starting Strength Coach

Happy Birthday to our member Clark! In addition to being a member of the gym Clark, is also our company's CFO. Clark and I will be doing another site inspection today of the potential North Plano location with our general contractor. Fingers crossed everything checks out so we can keep moving forward!

Starting Strength Coach

We just got our custom singlets in. I'm pretty picky wen it comes to singlets and am pretty happy with how they turned out. Most singlets remind me of jazzersize costumes. These however are double knit nylon. They don't have as much give/stretch BUT they are not shiny or see through. Shout out to Ray at Strength Co. for the great vinyl screen printing.

Taking 17 lifters and coaches to the meet in November is going to be all the sweeter in these awesome singlets.

Starting Strength Coach

Heading back to the Plano location today to take some more measurements of the space. Should have a mock up of the floor layout to share soon. Stay tuned!

Starting Strength Coach

We are now in the final stages of closing on the deal in Plano. We have submitted a request for the draft lease. Once that is signed and we put together our timeline we should be able to start accepting pre-sales. Very exciting.

starting strength coach development program
    That's awesome! I'm glad you early adopters had the balls to start this and make it happen. It's been really exciting to the progress you've all made over the last two years.
    Starting Strength Indianapolis is up and running. Sign up for a free 30-minute coaching session.
    I answer all my emails: ALewis@StartingStrengthGyms.com

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast