starting strength gym

Thread: I'm speaking in Dallas on May 4: Parker Seminars Spring Strength Sessions

Default I'm speaking in Dallas on May 4: Parker Seminars Spring Strength Sessions

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Spring Strength Sessions

Spring Strength Sessions

I'm doing four lectures only, no coaching. It's apparently $100. Cheap.

Great! I've been to a number of Parker Seminars because my spouse is a chiropractor. Before hearing of you I've gotten some of my best education on training from DC's where are/were in the iron business. I wish you well and hope the DC's come with open minds. I can tell you my wife is a big fan of your teachings and recommends SS to patients.

I went to a Parker-sponsored seminar back in 2005. It helped shape lots of the things we do today.

It funny how there are no conveniences. I just got home and Deb told me she got a new patient who hurt himself dead lifting. She asked me for Nic's contact info. She can fix his back, but somebody's got to teach him to dead lift.

Sales need a pickup. This is a good deal for most of my lecture material from the SS Seminar:

S3PARKERWATCH – Free access to Spring Strength Sessions educational classes.
    S3PARKERPLAY – 50% off all S3 competition pricing.
    Deals - Spring Strength Sessions - This is the Deals page that can also be used to find the latest codes and discounts for S3.