starting strength gym
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Justin Lascek Checks In

Default Justin Lascek Checks In

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Justin came to WF to work for us in 2009, during our transition from CrossFit seminars to our own seminar product. He worked here at the gym and on the road for us, then left to join the Army. Events transpired. We're all proud of him and what he's accomplished, and you obviously know that he's not finished making an impact.

Justin Lascek Checks In

Speechless. Nothing I could say could do justice to Justin's honor, courage, and commitment.

I just happened upon an Instagram posting that alluded to Justin's service, so I very much appreciate him filling in the blanks here. I enjoyed Justin's site, 70's Big, and always kept it bookmarked even when postings dropped. I will continue to do so.

He's not finished making an impact, indeed.

Brodie Butland is offline Starting Strength Coach
    Consigliere

Justin's 485x5 squat in 2009 was one of the randomly recommended YouTube videos that convinced me to purchase Starting Strength, which turned out to be one of the most consequential decisions of my life. Thank you for your service, Justin, and thank you for being an inspiration to me (and I'm sure plenty of others) for nearly a decade.

Good to see that Justin is not allowing his combat injuries to define him. Here's to seeing him hit the goals he laid out in the article.

I had the pleasure of meeting Justin when he visited Australia; a fine fellow, a fine representative of his country, and a gentleman. Given his fortitude, I have no doubt that he will bloom in life in numerous ways in the future and we have not seen the last of him.

Always enjoyed the videos of Justin and 70's Big training at WFAC and often used them for training motivation. Would love to see Justin back there rehabbing his lifts. Best of luck on his progress.

Holy shit. Im sad and humbled to hear of this. Godspeed, brother.

Thank you for your service, Justin.

Jealous of the beard. Grecian magnificence.

starting strength coach development program
    Why are we still in Afghanistan? This is a tragedy. He should have been on our Southern Border and not in the Middle East.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast