• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    It's more about believing.
    Guess I need to stop that shit too.!!

Quote Originally Posted by Travis Reid View Post
    Hear, hear Rip - Reddit is a cesspool.
    The issue with Reddit is that the community determines the visibility of posts; any community that is predicated on system that amounts to censorship is guaranteed to be garbage.

The SS subreddit went to shit a long time ago, and now for some reason, it's just bad advice on form checks and shitting on Rip and SS, which is weird giving the location.
    Starting Strength Indianapolis is up and running. Sign up for a free 30-minute coaching session.
    I answer all my emails: ALewis@StartingStrengthGyms.com

Well, I guess this leaves the obvious questions. Will SSC's be allowed to be listed under both BLOC and SSOC? Will I get to keep my coach under the current 'branding,' or is that likely to change?

starting strength coach development program
    Our policy is that any SSC in good standing (current MOC and insurance, no unresolved complaints or service issues) can post their services on our website. We have no input on who your coach is, or on how any SSC who lists their services on Coming Soon Page conducts their business. So make sure you're comfortable with any arrangement you make with your coach. We take no money from this service aside from the monthly ad fee, which is currently $25. You decide if you like the service you're getting, and you can keep it or get a different coach.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12