starting strength gym

Thread: SS Radio: Andrew Meuller MD: Opening a Starting Strength Gym

Default SS Radio: Andrew Meuller MD: Opening a Starting Strength Gym

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    The Decision to Open a Starting Strength Gym | Starting Strength Radio #10

Soft Opening party is tonight at the gym. Be there.

Hey Rip,
    In this episode, you talked about how much you missed riding horses out of fear of getting injured again. I assume you still would enjoy working them if you had the opportunity? Did you ever consider draft horses? When I was growing up in East Tennessee, I knew a man who had a pair of Belgiums. These things were stout! We would us them for all kinds of work and they were super gentle. Maybe something like that with a sled or heavy buggy might let you enjoy working horses without having to worry about getting injured? Might be just what you need on the farm!

I've owned draft horses. Among other things, I'm out of town too much to get back in the horse business.

That's true!! They do take a lot of time and dedication! That's why I don't have them myself!

I loved this podcast, simple, direct and to the point with testimony.

Andrew seems like a pretty cool dude with a good head on his shoulders while at the same time he is your average, normal, non-athletic male that has tried several different avenues to become fit (this sentence is meant with all respect Andrew!). Couple these facts, even with all of his intelligence (which he obviously has considering his occupation) and he still ran into road blocks such as with the unsustainable intensity with cross fit and multiple surgeries. All of his investigation and his actual physical journey itself led him to Starting Strength. It appears to be working so well that he is even investing in it. To me this is a powerful testimony about structured, consistent hard work and how it pays off.

RIP,

Considering I live in CT, and am only 10 minutes from Yale (and have personally used them for Chemo and Cardiology in the past) I am looking forward to the next podcast you will have with the guest Yale Cardiologist Dr. Mangi.
    I cannot say enough good things about Yale Medical, and am glad someone from there is looking into starting strength!!!

Sparky