starting strength gym
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: But what about Keto?

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    These people are primarily offended at my pronunciation of their sillyass doctrine. Pray, how do we pronounce "vegetarianism"?

YouTube

Funny how these vegans sound and act like they have the testosterone level of a young girl. But hey, they're "healthier," all those studies say so. It's science.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    These people are primarily offended at my pronunciation of their sillyass doctrine. Pray, how do we pronounce "vegetarianism"?

YouTube
    Please continue trolling vejuns. I enjoy it very much. The word and it's pronunciation was made up by Donald Watson in the 1940s. You can hear how he came up with the name and its pronunciation here: The Vegan Option - Donald Watson on coining the word "vegan" | Facebook

Please continue pronouncing the word as vejun. I work a soulless job and little things like you saying vejun make my work days a bit brighter.
    Last edited by stef; 07-11-2019 at 01:24 PM. Reason: ' abuse

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post

YouTube
    The pronunciation is peculiar. Is it related to the pronunciation of the word "elite" in Crossfit circles? Should I be eating veegatables with my meat? What is a veegatable anyway? Is this some secret ancient food group the USDA has conspired to hide from ordinary Americans?

I guess it would be pronounced "veegtables." But I just don't care. It is as important to me as calculating the orbit of Ceres. The problem for them is making me care. I cannot be made to care about their silly bullshit. They have psychological problems, and it does not concern me.

When keto came out I instantly recognized that my military career had set me up for success. You see, I had experienced ketosis in a few different periods in training and deployment environments. Sure, we referred to it as starvation, but no one could argue that it melted the fat away better than a George Foreman grill. The most intense was while attending SERE in Maine. In January. The extreme cold had a highly synergistic effect with the ketosis. I lost almost 20 pounds of bodyweight in a week.

That's why I'm working, diligently, on a new, life-changing diet plan I call "CryoKeto" -- details and pricing to follow.

Mystery solved.

Vegan diets result in lower free testosterone, higher SHBG and higher estrogen (E2) levels in young men....I particularly love how an 11% increase in E2 is referred to as "insignificant" by the researchers. It's almost like they are trying to push something....

Testosterone, sex hormone-binding globulin, calculated free testosterone, and oestradiol in male vegans and omnivores | British Journal of Nutrition | Cambridge Core

starting strength coach development program
    Who would have guess? Their behavior certainly offers no clue.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234