starting strength gym

Thread: Cardio for Endurance

Default Cardio for Endurance

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Hello,

I have been lifting for about 3 months and got back to my old PRs (100kg squat, 100kg deadlift, 40kg press, 60kg bench). I am 29 yrs old, 174cm (5'8.5) and weigh 70kg (154lbs) which is 22lbs higher than when I started lifting.

In terms of strength, lower body and back feel great, upper body not so much yet. However, my concern now is my lung and heart abilities, as I feel that I lose breath easily when running and my heart rate is usually high (120+) when active (although doctors deem my blood pressure and resting hr to be healthy). My question is, what is the best routine I can follow to enhance my cardio health and endurance without compromising my progress on SS? This is given that I struggle to eat 2.5kcl daily, and my upper body lifts are one the verge of stalling (but this is probably a topic for another thread).

Thank you!

Fred

Dear Rip:

As my squat soars towards 110kg, my main concern is that my butt plug is getting tight (my boyfriend makes me wear it during the day - he's a dom, I'm a sub).

My question is, what do I do about this ever-tightening butt plug situation?

Thanks and cheers from Europe!

If only there was some website function where one could seek out commonly asked queries.