starting strength gym

Thread: Specialization is for Insects request

Default Specialization is for Insects request

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    First post and I feel like taking a risk by posting on Coach Rippetoe's Q+A and getting a pithy rebuke from Coach Rippetoe et al. I want to buy T-shirts from the store and get "verified." I want the Specialization is for Insects shirt.The problem is after I bought the book I gained 30 pounds and am now a size Large. Large is out of stock. I gather that T-shirt is not the fastest seller. I will buy a lot. I have resolved to stop wearing T-shirts that say something unless it is worth saying. That Heinlein quote is worth saying.

Also to tie this request directly to a question for Coach Rippetoe, has Coach Rippetoe heard about David Epstein's book "Range?" I see one mention of the book on the forum. The book supports the premise of the Heinlein quote. Going to foolishly hit submit so I can be immortalized on this forum.

I doubt the shirt is permanently out of stock. Better yet, gain another 20 pounds and order an XL.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Better yet, gain another 20 pounds and order an XL.
    Or do it in reverse order. Order it first and then grow into it. Feels great; promise you won't feel bad about losing your baby abs.