starting strength gym
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Shoulder Pain AC Joint/Impingement Not going away

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Hi, ANother video, YouTube hopefully this one is still heading in the right direction. I have tried to keep elbows forward as best I can. Not sure at the bottom as the only way to get them more forward would be to lean further back. Not sure if this a flexibility issue or me misunderstanding the requirement. Is this appropriate? Thanks for the help. @Will How do I go about turning this into a rehan protocol or is this something to worry about once form is exact?

Quote Originally Posted by mattjames View Post
    Hi, ANother video, YouTube hopefully this one is still heading in the right direction. I have tried to keep elbows forward as best I can. Not sure at the bottom as the only way to get them more forward would be to lean further back. Not sure if this a flexibility issue or me misunderstanding the requirement. Is this appropriate? Thanks for the help. @Will How do I go about turning this into a rehan protocol or is this something to worry about once form is exact?
    Are you asking Dr. Morris to practice his profession on the internet for free? You think this is appropriate?

starting strength coach development program
    Point taken. I will attempt to reach out to him to enquire about a private consultation. Thanks everyone for your help and advice so far.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234