starting strength gym
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast

Thread: Starting Strength Gyms

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024

On April 3, Starting Strength is
    Coming to Tampa

Read more here: Where Is Tampa's Best Barbell Gym?

Every Day Is Gonna Be Heavy

Watch here: https://youtube.com/shorts/KHcrZNN_1JU

Starting Strength is Coming to Oklahoma City (Again!)

After opening Starting Strength Oklahoma City, Owners Colby and Sierra Iliff soon realized their ability to serve the entire city was limited due to drive-times across town. The original OKC gym has proven to be such a success that the Iliffs have decided to break ground on a second location. You will find it on the northern end OKC, on the Quail Springs border. Read more here

Quote Originally Posted by Bre Hillen View Post
    Starting Strength is Coming to Oklahoma City (Again!)

After opening Starting Strength Oklahoma City, Owners Colby and Sierra Iliff soon realized their ability to serve the entire city was limited due to drive-times across town. The original OKC gym has proven to be such a success that the Iliffs have decided to break ground on a second location. You will find it on the northern end OKC, on the Quail Springs border. Read more here
    So cool to see more gyms going up. If I had one in my city I would be a member. I hoped to start one in Buffalo but I wasn't in a good enough position financially or in terms of time to make it work (yet). Good luck to the owners of the OKC gyms.

Starting Strength Indianapolis will open soon, with Owner Andrew Lewis at the helm. As a former engineer, Lewis understands the Method's principle of applying a minimum effective dose to produce a substantial change over time. Starting Strength Indianapolis is opening on June 12, 2023. Read more about Andrew and SS Indianapolis by reading our latest announcement.

SS Indy Announcement .jpg

As the Head Coach and General Manager of Starting Strength Austin and Starting Strength Austin - Sunset Valley, Mark Diffley has transformed how Members think about training. "What makes the Austin location work so well is the culture the Coaches and Members create," said Mark.

Read more about Starting Strength Austin - Sunset Valley here

Bre will you start your own podcast? You were 90% of the reason I listened and then you just dipped one day

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan DCNT View Post
    Bre will you start your own podcast? You were 90% of the reason I listened and then you just dipped one day
    Does this mean that Rip, Rusty, Nick, Monkey, and Bok Choy altogether were only 10% of the equation for you? That's harsh.

starting strength coach development program
    Any news or updates on Starting Strength gym in Nashville, TN?

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast