starting strength gym
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Train After Brain?

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    That was one seriously surreal thread..... I’m all for having training as a priority but when Rip is screaming at you to go to hospital you go to hospital.....

Quote Originally Posted by Jdcuth View Post
    That was one seriously surreal thread..... I’m all for having training as a priority but when Rip is screaming at you to go to hospital you go to hospital.....
    Yeah but Mark is a doctor groupie. He thinks they’re the answer for everything.

i don’t know the man personally and am not a regular contributor to the forum, so I didn’t expect such a visceral response. I went to bed after posting and didn’t see Coach’s response until the next morning. While sitting in the waiting room I saw that Dr. Sullivan also replied, and was hoping to get some more info out of him since he’s an MD.

You won't get more info out of him, because he's not your MD. That's what the guy you saw is for. A physical examination is necessary before specific advice can be given. Anybody who gives you specific medical advice on the internet is a fool, and Sully is not a fool. He is also a professional, and he gets paid for his work. He does us a great favor by responding as he does. So do all the other medical professionals who contribute to this board. Do not take them for granted.

starting strength coach development program
    Confirmed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12