starting strength gym
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wi-Fi Internet and Sleep Disturbance

Default Wi-Fi Internet and Sleep Disturbance

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Dear Mr. Venerable Mark Rippetoe,

I wanted to post this here in case it may help some who are struggling with sleep. It will be a mix of anectdotal evidence along with minor hypotheses in consideration of my professional engineering background.

The other day, I was going to have someone move into the apartment so I switched from a guest room I was staying in to the master bedroom where the wi-fi box is located. After a nice jog (I know) I was feeling sleepy and ready to get to bed after a nice day. While almost asleep, I felt a jolt as I was on the verge of sleep and woke up, like a defiblirator. I decided it may be the Wi-Fi which was in the room so I moved back to the guest bedroom and went to sleep there while closing the door. Sleep was a bit better away from the Wi-Fi radiator (Wi-Fi radiates off of the modem). The second piece of anectdotal evidence, is I was playing a DOS game on my computer, and when I had the Wi-Fi on, the game ran super choppy like it was overloaded, after turning the Wi-Fi off, the Dos game runs smoothly like it was supposed to. The Wi-Fi was literally frying my frail made in China laptop.

The next morning I woke up and dusted off my metric conversion text book and to my surprise (I know it shoudln't be) I realize that 5Gigahertz is a 5 billion cycles per second signal. I'm sure the magnitude of frequency is low, but the sheer speed of the signal wave I'm hypothesisizing may have an effect upon the heart, brain and the blood, (I'm sure everything, but those are the important ones). The heart is an electro-magnetic organ, metallic in nature, run by electric signals sent by the brain. I think for me the 5G Wi-Fi may have been effecting me as I have had trouble sleeping the last 4-5 years. Since unplugging the Wi-Fi on Friday, my sleep has been decent the past 3 days. I think I'll also post an update later on if this sustains. Additionally, I believe that the hemoglobin that transports oxygen to our cells is also affected by the 5 G radiations. Iron in our blood that carries oxygen is metallic, meaning it has it's own electric field, and would therefore be affected by 5 billion cycles per second in my opinion. I'm sure it affects the brain as well, which is also a highly metallic organ, even more so now that we focus so much on education. If you look up a chart, "New Cases of Diabetes Diagnosed Among U.S. Adults Aged 18-79 Years, 1980-2009" you'll see that in the early 90s there was a minor spike in new diagnoses (IMO the introduction of the desktop computer, but I don't think that's bad, we adapted and the new cases leveled off) but in 1998 the cases took off in a linear upward fashion at a pretty good slope. Wi-Fi was invented for retail use in 1997-1998. I remember that I never used it because I was a nerd, and the Wi-Fi didn't run the games over the internet very well so we used the cable modem with wires plugged into it. But later on certainly I was exposed to wi-fi.

I believe that people are being exposed a whole host of health issues (metabolic food cravings, inability to sleep, anxiety) due to these radiowaves microwaving us. The human body is certainly electro-magnetic, that is science, and to ignore the possible effects of a FIVE BILLION cycle per second radio wave on a highly complex electro-magnetic system would be folly in my opinion. Trust me, I'm a professional engineer LOL. Either way, the main point of this post is to let people know if you are really having a hard time sleeping, maybe try turning off your Wi-Fi box. I'm not saying don't use the internet, I'm saying wire in, take out the radio waves and see if that helps. It may help with pre-diabetic symptoms as well (which I was having). I'll post an update a week from now if there's any interest.

Best Regards,

DBM77

Source for chart: CDC - Page Not Found

Type the title of the chart name into Google images to pull up the chart if you need to.

Fascinating.

What was the DOS game?

Quote Originally Posted by dbm77 View Post
    Dear Mr. Venerable Mark Rippetoe,

I wanted to post this here in case it may help some who are struggling with sleep. It will be a mix of anectdotal evidence along with minor hypotheses in consideration of my professional engineering background.

The other day, I was going to have someone move into the apartment so I switched from a guest room I was staying in to the master bedroom where the wi-fi box is located. After a nice jog (I know) I was feeling sleepy and ready to get to bed after a nice day. While almost asleep, I felt a jolt as I was on the verge of sleep and woke up, like a defiblirator. I decided it may be the Wi-Fi which was in the room so I moved back to the guest bedroom and went to sleep there while closing the door. Sleep was a bit better away from the Wi-Fi radiator (Wi-Fi radiates off of the modem). The second piece of anectdotal evidence, is I was playing a DOS game on my computer, and when I had the Wi-Fi on, the game ran super choppy like it was overloaded, after turning the Wi-Fi off, the Dos game runs smoothly like it was supposed to. The Wi-Fi was literally frying my frail made in China laptop.

The next morning I woke up and dusted off my metric conversion text book and to my surprise (I know it shoudln't be) I realize that 5Gigahertz is a 5 billion cycles per second signal. I'm sure the magnitude of frequency is low, but the sheer speed of the signal wave I'm hypothesisizing may have an effect upon the heart, brain and the blood, (I'm sure everything, but those are the important ones). The heart is an electro-magnetic organ, metallic in nature, run by electric signals sent by the brain. I think for me the 5G Wi-Fi may have been effecting me as I have had trouble sleeping the last 4-5 years. Since unplugging the Wi-Fi on Friday, my sleep has been decent the past 3 days. I think I'll also post an update later on if this sustains. Additionally, I believe that the hemoglobin that transports oxygen to our cells is also affected by the 5 G radiations. Iron in our blood that carries oxygen is metallic, meaning it has it's own electric field, and would therefore be affected by 5 billion cycles per second in my opinion. I'm sure it affects the brain as well, which is also a highly metallic organ, even more so now that we focus so much on education. If you look up a chart, "New Cases of Diabetes Diagnosed Among U.S. Adults Aged 18-79 Years, 1980-2009" you'll see that in the early 90s there was a minor spike in new diagnoses (IMO the introduction of the desktop computer, but I don't think that's bad, we adapted and the new cases leveled off) but in 1998 the cases took off in a linear upward fashion at a pretty good slope. Wi-Fi was invented for retail use in 1997-1998. I remember that I never used it because I was a nerd, and the Wi-Fi didn't run the games over the internet very well so we used the cable modem with wires plugged into it. But later on certainly I was exposed to wi-fi.

I believe that people are being exposed a whole host of health issues (metabolic food cravings, inability to sleep, anxiety) due to these radiowaves microwaving us. The human body is certainly electro-magnetic, that is science, and to ignore the possible effects of a FIVE BILLION cycle per second radio wave on a highly complex electro-magnetic system would be folly in my opinion. Trust me, I'm a professional engineer LOL. Either way, the main point of this post is to let people know if you are really having a hard time sleeping, maybe try turning off your Wi-Fi box. I'm not saying don't use the internet, I'm saying wire in, take out the radio waves and see if that helps. It may help with pre-diabetic symptoms as well (which I was having). I'll post an update a week from now if there's any interest.

Best Regards,

DBM77

Source for chart: CDC - Page Not Found

Type the title of the chart name into Google images to pull up the chart if you need to.
    That is a good point.
    Recently, I started to use a "Blue light filter" on my pc monitor and smarthphone ,because my eyes were allways red and dry, and felt "tired" eyes all the time. I did a search on google and found research that claims that blue light from TV, Smartphones and any kind of digital device with a screen is bad for our eyes. After a week of using the "Blue light filters" on all the devices (not only at night, but also in day time) i may say that my eyes is no longer red and dry, and my eyes feels no longer "tired".
    I think that after the invention of all kind of digital devices, they are fucking our body's in one way or another, so its a good idea to shut off things like router modems that sprinkles radiation around us at night and like i do use kind of protection against radiation like the blue light.
    Also, i am getting asleep way way much faster(before i used the blue light filters, i had trouble to get asleep and i didn't know why, until i found that the blue light makes the brain think that this is morning outside and the secretion of melatonin is drasticaly decreased).

Have you tried a tin foil hat?

Ever considered the radiation output of that huge bright yellow thing, or cosmic radiation ?

..... and to ignore the possible effects of a FIVE BILLION cycle per second radio wave on a highly complex.....
    So what? You realize that visible light ls also an electromagnetic wave with frequencies on the order of hundreds of Terahertz? That's 5 orders of magnitude greater than your little wifi signal. And visible light isn't the only wavelength of radiation we are constantly bombarded with.

'm sure the magnitude of frequency is low, but the sheer speed of the signal wave I'm hypothesisizing may have an effect upon the heart, brain and the blood,
    All electromagnetic waves travel at the same speed -- namely the speed of light. Visible light is hitting you at the same speed as the wifi signal.

If your wifi is "affecting" you like that, you better just get yourself situation in a lead box right the fuck now, lest all that higher energy, ionizing, higher intensity source of radiation that we call the sun royally fucks your shit up. Just try not to lick the walls.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark E. Hurling View Post
    Have you tried a tin foil hat?
    Don’t be fooled: the government wants you to think that foil hats will protect you, but foil hats actually concentrate frequencies that are reserved for government use:

http://web.archive.org/web/201007082...rahimi/helmet/

I would recommend enclosing your home in a Faraday cage, sleeping in an Orgone Collector, and wearing a titanium colander on your head if you absolutely must venture outside.

starting strength coach development program
    I don't think you guys understand: The man is a Professional Engineer.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast