starting strength gym

Thread: Training In The Cold again.

Default Training In The Cold again.

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Mark thanks for the recent article "Training In The Cold" by Bill Starr, however hardly relevant for those of us down here in the Southern hemisphere who are supposed to be enjoying a nice hot summer after a freezing winter. You should post an article on training in the flaming heat, we should be getting 35+ Celsius (over 100 F) degrees down here now. But it has gone to shit, the first day of summer here has been the coldest in 59 years, snow up in the high country, walking around in a sweater and jeans to keep warm from the wind chill. You northern folk were supposed to have sent the sun back down here when your summer ended. What have you done with it? I do not train well in the cold, I want my heat back.

A few weeks ago I got 160 Kg dead lift when the weather was warming up nicely, now I am back to 120 Kgs, I need my heat mate. If you don't do something soon I will have to move to the equator.

I should have guessed.Is there anything you don't have on training? Thank you I will read it.