Starting Strength Los Angeles Starting Strength Los Angeles

starting strength gym
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Starting Strength Los Angeles

Noah Ebner is offline Owner, Starting Strength Los Angeles

Default Starting Strength Los Angeles

• wichita falls texas march seminar date
    • woodmere new york april seminar date
    Starting Strength LA is in the works. Site search is beginning next week. I'm happy to answer any questions folks may have, but I don't yet have much info to share.

Also, I need a coach! Please contact me if you or any coaches you know are interested in anchoring the first SS franchise gym on the West Coast.

J.D. Shipley is offline Owner, Starting Strength Houston

Best of luck to you Noah! What areas are you looking at?

Welcome Noah! I'm looking forward to following the SSLA journey. Best of luck to you mate.

Ray Gillenwater is offline Administrator, Starting Strength Gyms
    Starting Strength Coach

Looking forward to joining you for the location hunt on Thursday. Curious if any SS fans from LA have input for us on where it makes sense to put a gym. We have the data of course, but any insight from a local would be appreciated. We are searching within the city of LA.

After getting my ass handed to me on another thread by Noah, I think Imma have to head out on the SSLA coaching job.

I lived in Los Feliz and Hollywood and used to drive downtown and El Segundo to train. I would have killed to have a gym I could walk to in Hollywood but I'm not sure if others in that area were interested in training this way. Just a N=1 there. I linked this to my LA clients.

Iíve been waiting for this for a long time. Any where in Silverlake, Los Feliz, Echo Park would awesome. Where are you scouting this week?

Noah Ebner is offline Owner, Starting Strength Los Angeles

Quote Originally Posted by Will Morris View Post
    After getting my ass handed to me on another thread by Noah, I think Imma have to head out on the SSLA coaching job.
    Don't toy with my emotions like this Will, its not fair. Now that we've exchanged asses (full homo) on the forums, no more of this trolling about moving to LA before you break this young girl's heart.

Quote Originally Posted by tuculescu View Post
    Iíve been waiting for this for a long time. Any where in Silverlake, Los Feliz, Echo Park would awesome. Where are you scouting this week?
    Quote Originally Posted by J.D. Shipley View Post
    Best of luck to you Noah! What areas are you looking at?
    Based on the demographic data provided by Skynet, its been determined that the mid-Wilshire area is the best bet for the first LA gym. We scouted a few promising locations around the Beverly/La Brea area last week. We probably won't hear back from any landlords until early next year because apparently you goys think Christmas lasts as long as Hanukkah and can't get anything done for the last two weeks of the year.

I also would vote for something on the east side. There are tons of people in Hollywood, silverlake, los Feliz, Echo Park, and china town that need and want this. Myself included!

starting strength coach development program
    Noah, I retire from the military in three years. Iíll be looking for a job around then. Iíll try to get my weight above that of a husky 10 year old by then.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast