starting strength gym
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Weekend Archives: Your First Two Weeks of Training

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Boombatz View Post
    I never said I started out deadlifting 270, now did I? I started much lighter and very slowly progressed and also got back into training Jiu Jitsu, started snowboarding, going on very short runs (3 mins running, 3 mins rest for 30 mins), doing other exercises and very light deadlifting and have slowly progressed.

Okay?
    Got it. Do you understand my point?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Got it. Do you understand my point?
    Thats most of all of you here are condescending and seem to get off on insulting and shitting on the new people. Then yes, I absolutely understand your point!

No, you precious little creature, it's not that you're new. It's that you're wrong. About rehab. Type less, read more.

No, you precious little creature, it's not that you're new. It's that you're wrong. About rehab. Type less, read more.
    Noted. Thanks for the precious tips. I've bought two of your books, and originally had the 1st edition of SS, and also purchased the kindle versions of them as well and the app. Can't deny that the novice program is working for me, but because you guys are ridiculously arrogant and condescending I'll go elsewhere from now on. Has nothing to do with being sensitive, it's just called common decency. You have my word that I'll never spend another dollar on any of your products, won't be attending a seminar that I was contemplating attending in March, and won't spend any money with anyone your affiliated with.

Can't deny your program works, but your just a condescending asshole.

I'm right, I'm valuable, and you've learned from me. You've even spent about $50. But since I pointed out your logical fallacy, your wittle butthole is hurt, and you're leaving. My god, man, go away.

Rip, Vinnie called you a 'condescending asshole' on his 16th post - is that a new board record?

I'm right, I'm valuable, and you've learned from me. You've even spent about $50. But since I pointed out your logical fallacy, your wittle butthole is hurt, and you're leaving. My god, man, go away.
    Yes, you got $50 out of me and that was well spent, and still good resources, but could have been so much more. A seminar, a rack, a bar...just prefer to spend my hard-earned money elsewhere. Super nice rack though. oh, well. Cheers. Not hurt buttholes here, sorry I'm not that kind of guy, but you can still dream. Cheers!

Maybe a record. Or maybe a troll with an intro.

Maybe a record. Or maybe a troll with an intro.
    Not a troll. Just no desire to participate. If I was a troll I'd just keep throwing out the crumbs for you to follow. Feel free to just delete my profile. I ask my questions and spend my money elsewhere. Cheers.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Boombatz View Post
    Not a troll. Just no desire to participate. If I was a troll I'd just keep throwing out the crumbs for you to follow. Feel free to just delete my profile. I ask my questions and spend my money elsewhere. Cheers.
    How many times have you said this?? Just leave Pazzo!! Rip isn’t here you coddle you or make you feel validated. He’s a coach. A tough one at that. Ever play a sport? The best coaches are assholes. You think Saban
    and Belichick are “liked” by there players? Hell no. But they are the best at what they do, as is Rip. So if your fragile ego can’t take a little gruffness from Rip, then go get inferior instruction elsewhere and quit wasting Rip’s time and our blog space. Friggin buttana

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast