starting strength gym

Thread: Video: How to Microload a Lat Machine

Default Video: How to Microload a Lat Machine

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024

Thanks for the video.
    The Blue Book shows that we can use bands around the safety bars in the power rack for assistance.

To help lifters build their chin up strength, do you prefer the lat pulldown machine, band-assisted chins, or would you say either is just a helpful? Why?

I prefer the lat machine for older lifters who are likely to never have a chinup anyway.

Since my teens I have seldom been surprised at what people couldn't figger out for themselves. But I must say, the fact that some folks need to have this explained to them did take me aback. I'd been doing some variant of this for nearly 30 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark E. Hurling View Post
    Since my teens I have seldom been surprised at what people couldn't figger out for themselves. But I must say, the fact that some folks need to have this explained to them did take me aback. I'd been doing some variant of this for nearly 30 years.
    Im constantly amazed that some people, who are so stupid, are able to cross the fucking street. Whenever I met an older stupid person, I marvel at their luck.