starting strength gym

Thread: Opportunities for Apprentices and SSCs at Starting Strength Gyms

Default Opportunities for Apprentices and SSCs at Starting Strength Gyms

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    We are happy to announce a Starting Strength Gym in our #1 market in the world, Chicago. We expect this gym to be one of the best performing in the franchise. We now have gyms opened or planned in seven of our top 20 markets.

The gym franchise is growing and lots of opportunities for future coaches at SS Gyms are available. These are good jobs, with industry leading pay, that lead to the Starting Strength Coach certification and a potential future as a head coach.

We have immediate openings in LA, Austin, and Chicago, with more announcements coming soon. If you have any interest in applying for one of these positions, contact me and I'll introduce you to the franchise owner - nick.delgadillo (at) startingstrength (dot) com.

Active job listings can be found here: Careers | Starting Strength

We have active franchise prospects in the following cities. Let me know if you're interested in any of these potential opportunities:

1) New York
    2) Detroit and Ann Arbor
    3) Miami
    4) Phoenix
    5) Seattle and Tacoma
    6) Raleigh and Charlotte
    7) Salt Lake City
    8) Various cities in Eastern New Jersey
    9) Albuquerque
    10) San Antonio

We're also targeting the following cities as high potential markets. If you're interested in working in a gym in one of these areas, get in touch with me and I'll let you know if/when we secure a franchise owner:

1) Washington DC
    2) Atlanta
    3) Nashville
    4) San Diego
    5) Philadelphia
    6) Minneapolis
    7) Columbus
    8) Orlando
    9) Omaha
    10) Kansas City

Great to see someone is brave enough to tackle the concrete jungle (and the rental costs!) of New York!