starting strength gym
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus

Default Coronavirus

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Rip, please put my mind at ease. Is this all hype or are we all going to fucking die?!

We're all going to die. But probably not of this. Remember that total mortality of the 1918 Spanish Flu was "only" 3-5% of the population. I think that it is not as virulent as it was first thought to be, or it would already have jumped borders more quickly than it has. But it could mutate. Bottom line: WASH YOUR HANDS FREQUENTLY. Works better than alcohol gel.

This thing is crazy virulent, esp. to beach goers. Beware!
    Corona Virus.jpg

Apparently affected people are more susceptible to LYME disease. Be careful out there!

98% of my patients claim to have Lyme Disease though only one has ever had lab tests to support it.

Will, if you look up quick you might still get a glimpse of the joke going over your head.

Only a few hundred people have died worldwide from this strain of coronavirus, while there have been at least 10,000 deaths from influenza, with 19 million people getting the flu and an estimated 180,000 being hospitalized with the flu, yet people still won't get a flu shot. These are the same people freaking out about coronavirus.

Writing in from China. This thing is super contagious, and it doesn’t show symptoms for one to two weeks. It’s bad news if you’re a senior citizen, worse if you’re a smoker or asthmatic, and otherwise nothing to worry about. The most important thing is, as Rip said, to wash your hands frequently. Here in China, you wouldn’t want to get a ton of people in a room together, either. Other than that, I wouldn’t focus on it too much.

If the original jokester knew how to spell, it woulda helped .

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Will Morris View Post
    98% of my patients claim to have Lyme Disease though only one has ever had lab tests to support it.
    No lime in your Corona Will?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast