starting strength gym
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Coronavirus

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by JacksonG View Post
    There are videos of the Chinese government trapping people into their homes by welding their doors shut. There is no doubt the Coronavirus isn't being truthfully reported. Need to pray for them.
    More likely: might be welding doors shut on vacated and condemned ("infected") buildings.
    Weld the door shut. Place a sign on their saying: "DO NOT ENTER, DISEASED BUILDING." [/intentional-lost-in-translation] "ANYONE CAUGHT INSIDE WILL BE SENT TO PRISON"
    The 'bad part' of all this^, is when they take the residents to the local quarantine center guarantying their future infection.

And, I know this is more shocking, but most all buildings have ....wait for it .... wait ... windows ... made of ..... glaaaaassssss.

There are a lot of anti-communist-china people with cell phones and social media accounts (with VPNs).
    Not surprisingly, many of these people are Chinese, living inside China and HK and Taiwan as well.

Just a note.. I have been working with a company in Wuhan developing a product for a few months now. Around the end of January, they initially said please don't worry, the virus is contained. Then they were shutting the plant down for a week until February 7. Then they weren't reopening until Feb 18. Now they haven't responded to me at all in 2 days.

Glad I'm American.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by bracemaker View Post
    Just a note.. I have been working with a company in Wuhan developing a product for a few months now. Around the end of January, they initially said please don't worry, the virus is contained. Then they were shutting the plant down for a week until February 7. Then they weren't reopening until Feb 18. Now they haven't responded to me at all in 2 days.

Glad I'm American.
    What about your product? What do you do now?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234