starting strength gym
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Starting Strength Chicago

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    I'm happy to announce that we have executed our lease!

Chicago's first Starting Strength Gym will be located at 2550 W. Addison St., in Roscoe Village Plaza, across the street from Lane Tech Prep. Please feel free to reach out if you are in the Chicago area and would like to learn more. Our construction documents are already complete and we are working on selecting a contractor and staff right now, so we can hit the ground running during October.

I will be providing additional updates soon.

Congratulations Jon! Just a short walk to the Heineken Pub97 I see. Well played. Very convenient indeed!

Yeah that is on a couple soccer fields. We are surrounded by soccer fields, football fields, hockey rinks, and prep schools it seems. Great environment for us. Portillos not too far away either!

I wanted to check in here, we have had a lot of movement on getting Chicago's first gym set up in recent weeks.

I've hired Alex Ptacek and Chris Olson as our staff coaches.

We received our construction permits last week and signed on our general contractor today.

We have close to 450 people on our early interest list, and we will be having a pre-opening event for them coming up soon.

Also, we got our temporary sign up! Unfortunately sign permits in Chicago can take some time, so this will be up for a while.

We're excited to have people come visit us soon!

Chris Olson is a quality man. He used to be my soccer coach about 8 years ago and was my trainer for the past 6. He was the one who introduced me to Starting Strength and is the reason I want to become a strength coach as well. You guys are lucky to have him for sure as he is a quality coach and person.

Thanks for the message, Mundo!

Some additional news coming soon!

I'm excited to announce that we have decided on an opening date! We will be opening January 31st for intro sessions and will be open for normal training sessions February 7th.

Our pre-sale just went live. If you're in Chicago, sign up today to secure your spot at our special early member rate. Or let your friends in Chicago know too.

We are also having a special pre-opening meet & greet on December 4th at the site. You can RSVP at Eventbrite.

We can't wait to see everyone and get you strong.

Let’s go!!! Congrats, Jon!

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Fraser View Post
    I'm excited to announce that we have decided on an opening date! We will be opening January 31st for intro sessions and will be open for normal training sessions February 7th.

Our pre-sale just went live. If you're in Chicago, sign up today to secure your spot at our special early member rate. Or let your friends in Chicago know too.

We are also having a special pre-opening meet & greet on December 4th at the site. You can RSVP at Eventbrite.

We can't wait to see everyone and get you strong.

Thanks Pete! We still have a long way to go, but things are starting to take shape after all this time.

starting strength coach development program
    We had our first event this past weekend! We were able to use a vacant space in our shopping center as a designated pre-sale space and had about 12 people come out. We had a great time talking to prospective members and hearing about their goals, training history, and interests. We signed a few of them up as well.

This is the first of many pre-sale events, with several more coming in January, so if you're interested in Starting Strength Chicago, there will be more chances to come check us out before we open.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast