starting strength gym
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Medical Industrial Complex and Vaccines

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewLewis View Post
    I could have phrased that better.

What I meant to say was "if you cared about your kids, you wouldn't support Nicolas Cage movies."
    Ok pal. Whatever you say.

Also, 90% of HPV is caused by DIRECT sexual intercourse. The other 10% from promiscuous behavior related to but not exactly sexual intercourse as conveyed to healthcare providers by the affected females (juveniles by the way). Gee, I wonder why they would not want to own up to having sex?

So don’t insinuate HPV gets transmitted outside of theses parameters. It don’t happen. It’s basically an STD.

But you are opposed to the use of Gardasil in teenage girls? I'd like to hear your reasoning, if I understood correctly.

Look upon this thread and despair. FFS.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    But you are opposed to the use of Gardasil in teenage girls? I'd like to hear your reasoning, if I understood correctly.
    I’m a libertarian. For my teenager? Yes opposed. For anyone else’s? Don’t care. That’s their call.

For the LAST time I’ll say, it’s more to me about government telling me what I need to do shot wise for my OWN CHILDREN vs me doing my own research and deciding what I WANT them to have. I don’t give two shits what others do. Just don’t be a sheep and believe the CDC vaccine schedule is best for your kids without researching it first.

By the way, not that I need it, but I have a Biology Degree and Chemistry minor. I’ve worked in medical sales for about 20 years both in pharmaceutical and medical device. So while I am not a Dr, I can read and comprehend information just as well as most primary care Drs or nurses.

So if NO ONE else agrees with me on this...OK. I think I have yet to see anyone get the prevailing point of the thread anyway.

Cheers,

Quote Originally Posted by Gbraddock View Post
    Take a look at the incidence of autism now vs 30 years ago. The data speaks for itself.
    I have an alternate theory: according to your post you were born in 1974 or 1975. Now, the rise in autism diagnoses began in the 1970s [1]. Could it be that the physical manifestation of your profoundly stupid-as-fuck brain explains the data? Perhaps your brain leaks a miasma of retardation and autism that has been gradually infecting youth worldwide ever since.

I mean, the data supports it, bro.

[1] Rutter, M. (2007). Incidence of autism spectrum disorders: Changes over time and their meaning*. Acta Paediatrica, 94(1), 2–15. doi:10.1111/j.1651-2227.2005.tb01779.x

Several vaccine-preventable diseases have been making a comeback in the last decade thanks to the Gbraddock's of this world. Massive thanks for that. I notice he is also quite the proponent of home schooling, as well. I gotta say, that ain't surprising and might give one a "company you keep" sort of pause to think on a few things...

But, then, maybe he is just a very clever troll? It's kind of hard to believe anybody is really this much of a caricature of a rootin'-tootin' don't-tread-on-me dumbass... (all those ALL-CAPS in just the right places are a bit suspicious...)

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathon Sullivan View Post
    Look upon this thread and despair. FFS.
    Care to elaborate? Assuming you read the thread.

HPV vaccine is not intended to prevent the STD. The STD it prevents (genital warts) is annoying but not itself the problem. The vaccine is meant to prevent cervical and throat cancer that develop in the setting of chronic HPV.

Declining a cancer prevention method because it supposedly encourages fornication is puritanical. Nobody is avoiding sex because of HPV, and nobody gets the HPV vaccine and thinks “oh good, now I should go have tons of unprotected sex!”

Quote Originally Posted by Gbraddock View Post

I’ll pass. Explain YOUR theory on the spike in autism then.

I'll pass. If you aren't willing to pick up a book written by an expert on the subject and read it, then my theories certainly aren't going to make any difference.

starting strength coach development program
    Is this a bad time to discuss the actual issues associated with mass production of vaccines? Things like quality control issues leading to abnormal levels of things like mercury? Can we talk about that without being antivaxx, and with no consideration to autism? Because human error is, in most cases, what scares the shit out of me. That, and the vaccine and medication commercials that outright tell you they'll coach you on how to get your doctor to prescribe you their new drug.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast