starting strength gym
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Medical Industrial Complex and Vaccines

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by jfsully View Post
    HPV vaccine is not intended to prevent the STD. The STD it prevents (genital warts) is annoying but not itself the problem. The vaccine is meant to prevent cervical and throat cancer that develop in the setting of chronic HPV.

Declining a cancer prevention method because it supposedly encourages fornication is puritanical. Nobody is avoiding sex because of HPV, and nobody gets the HPV vaccine and thinks “oh good, now I should go have tons of unprotected sex!”
    Quote Originally Posted by Gbraddock View Post
    Cut the BS man. You and I BOTH know how the virus is acquired.
    Yes, the virus is an STD. The reason the vaccine is recommended is that it is an STD that causes cancer. Do you know anyone who asked a sexual partner or potential spouse "have you been tested for HPV?" There are no blood tests for HPV. You can carry HPV without having genital warts or any other sign. There is no treatment for HPV. Getting the HPV vaccine or not is unlikely to change anyone's sexual behavior. Unless your daughter only has one sexual partner in her life, and she is their only partner in their whole life, there is no way to know whether she has been exposed to HPV aside from Pap smears and tests of cervical cells. Many people find out they have HPV when they get cancer, after carrying the virus for years. If HPV did not cause cancer, there would be no vaccine for it. The purpose of the vaccine is not to make sex more available, it's to prevent cancer. Do you really think that vaccinating or not vaccinating your daughter is going to change her sexual behavior later in life? You certainly have more influence over her character in other ways. The vaccine will protect her from the HPV carried by her future husband who had a couple girlfriends in college that he may not want to talk about.

But why have hospitals like the one I work at mandate flu shot?
    Because in a hospital you are more likely to come across immunocompromised people who did not come to the hospital to be exposed to flu. Also, mandating that unvaccinated hospital staff wear masks helps the rest of us identify the nuts that work in healthcare but do not want to avail themselves of the single biggest advancement in public health in history (that being vaccines, which are maybe second to sewage treatment in terms of health advances).

Hospital Corporation of America owns the particular one I usually work at as a vendor.
    Then they get to decide if their employees get vaccinated, and their employees get to decide where they want to work. This is one of those issues that separate the libertarian men from the libertarian boys.

Again this was not a troll type message. I thought it fit perfectly as a follow up to topics like homeschooling, statin usage, and prostate cancer/PSA testing. Just didn’t quite notice you lackeys busting Rip’s balls when those topics were lofted up for discussion. All good though.
    The reason your post has received such vitriol is not because of the topic, but how you represented your opinions of the topic. The original post comes off as a half-trolling Alex Jones rant, not a genuine attempt at discussion and search for truth.

You can easily say "well people just read what they wanted to read, and what I said was fine," but at the end of the day, communication is a two way street. Both parties have to be clear in their meaning, intent, and reasoning AND be willing and capable of listening in order for understanding to occur. You have to have both, not just one.
    Starting Strength Indianapolis is up and running. Sign up for a free 30-minute coaching session.
    I answer all my emails: ALewis@StartingStrengthGyms.com

The military has a policy of mandated vaccinations. Along with a long list of nasty stuff we only had to worry about if we deployed to the Third World, we also got Flu shots every year. The only thing I ever came home with, was positive exposure to TB. I sure wished that there had been a TB vaccine, because the treatment took six months of my life.

This a Thread Hijack:

"Vaccines cause [whatever]" is an attempt to explain modern maladies with a vast and near-universal change in modern lives (vs old-timey lives).

I propose two other changes as malady-makers:

1) Switch from outdoor lives to indoor lives. Kids, and adults, don't get sunshine or fresh air anymore.

2) People don't die like they used to. Back in the old days, kids used to suck it up and just get sick from diphtheria, whooping cough, etc. Nowadays, they're coddled and allowed to sail on into adolescence and adulthood. Could it be that people with lots of underlying health issues used to die of various things before they grew up to manifest autism, etc.? For the record, I'm pro-coddling on this one.

But why have hospitals like the one I work at mandate flu shot?
    Because they don't want their patients to die. It's a bad look when you're a hospital.

I don't think vaccines themselves cause autism. I think it's our overall shit environment that we raise our kids in. Our bodies are so unadapted to the natural environment, it isn't even funny. We no longer wake up to the sunrise and go to sleep after sunset. We alter our environment with fake lights and man-made electromagnetic frequencies (EMFs) that disturb our natural homeostasis. These ruin the sleep/wake cycle and also chronically stimulate the growth pathways in the body via chronic stress response. Melatonin (our master anti-oxidant and anti-cancer hormone that stimulates cell repair/replacement) is destroyed by artificial light at night, and cortisol levels are chronically elevated. Couple that with a lack of sunlight (due to fear of skin cancer and all that bullshit) and low vitamin D levels, and we've set up our children to become overburdened by toxins.

City water is fluoridated, our air is polluted, we live indoors in an alien-lit environment being irradiated 24/7 by EMFs that surround us, and 5G coming to a city near you. Millimeter wave frequencies used for crowd control and weaponization. Now imagine injecting 30+ vaccines into a child within their first 2 years of life, most of which contain mercury and aluminum. Are we really shocked the autism rate is climbing? And what's interesting is African American males have the highest rates. My thoughts? They need MORE sunlight and higher Vitamin D levels due to their haplotype and genetic makeup, so they suffer even more from a dysregulated immune system especially in Northern Hemisphere climates.

Quote Originally Posted by kris90 View Post
    We alter our environment with fake lights and man-made electromagnetic frequencies (EMFs) that disturb our natural homeostasis. These ruin the sleep/wake cycle and also chronically stimulate the growth pathways in the body via chronic stress response.
    Melatonin (our master anti-oxidant and anti-cancer hormone that stimulates cell repair/replacement) is destroyed by artificial light at night, and cortisol levels are chronically elevated.
    Couple that with a lack of sunlight (due to fear of skin cancer and all that bullshit) and low vitamin D levels, and we've set up our children to become overburdened by toxins.
    City water is fluoridated, our air is polluted, we live indoors in an alien-lit environment being irradiated 24/7 by EMFs that surround us, and 5G coming to a city near you.
    Millimeter wave frequencies used for crowd control and weaponization.

Fascinating.

To everyone claiming mass inoculation of medical professionals for the seasonal influenza virus, try to avoid your knee-jerk reaction and look at the data.

Seasonal influenza vaccination of healthcare workers: systematic review of qualitative evidence

Yes, it is the hospital's decision, but it is not supported by the evidence.

The HPV argument is incomplete. It's correlation, rather than causation. Look into how they have determined that HPV causes cancer and how often they claim it causes cancer. HPV vaccination is backed by some data and logic, but it is certainly not as clear-cut as some people might espouse.

starting strength coach development program
    Gardasil is in fact a shitty vaccine. But it's better than absolutely nothing.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast