• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by kris90 View Post
    environment being irradiated 24/7 by EMFs that surround us
    They need MORE sunlight
    Hmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    To everyone claiming mass inoculation of medical professionals for the seasonal influenza virus, try to avoid your knee-jerk reaction and look at the data.

Seasonal influenza vaccination of healthcare workers: systematic review of qualitative evidence

Yes, it is the hospital's decision, but it is not supported by the evidence.

The HPV argument is incomplete. It's correlation, rather than causation. Look into how they have determined that HPV causes cancer and how often they claim it causes cancer. HPV vaccination is backed by some data and logic, but it is certainly not as clear-cut as some people might espouse.
    I read the link. It seems like they concluded that healthcare workers are resistant to getting the vaccination, not that the vaccination isn't effective. Was that what you meant?

They need MORE sunlight
    Amazing that continental Europe is even inhabited, since it's cloudy there at least 6 months of the year. Fascinating.

Thanks to Kubrick everything anyone ever needed to know about this topic is summarized here. Don't let the commies get your precious bodily fluids.

YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Fascinating.
    And funny. After reading his post, I’m compelled to tell my dad the fear of skin cancer is bullshit. The numerous skin grafts he’s had to get were for cosmetics (he’s 93 after all.)

Amazing that continental Europe is even inhabited, since it's cloudy there at least 6 months of the year. Fascinating.
    As I mentioned we have 2 metabolic pathways. One that uses sunlight and one that uses cold. Northern Europeans use cold to drive metabolism in absence of sun. Thats why scandinavians thrive using saunas and cold. They both provide infrared energy. But since most people no longer embrace cold, we are seeing diseases due to both a lack of cold and sunlight. Also I was referencing the African American boys at high risk of autism needing more sun. You cannot deny that. Their black skin is optimized for high UV and VITAMIN d which they dont get in Northern regions.

Quote Originally Posted by johnst_nhb View Post
    And funny. After reading his post, I’m compelled to tell my dad the fear of skin cancer is bullshit. The numerous skin grafts he’s had to get were for cosmetics (he’s 93 after all.)
    Ever think maybe his skin cancer was caused by fake blue light and NOT the sun? You do know UV triggers skin apoptosis right? This is an anti cancer process. Given humans evolved in equatorial sun, there is no way in hell the sun could ever cause cancer. Sun lowers all cause mortality and UVB light lowers risk of EVERY cancer. If you need me to post abstracts I will.

As I mentioned we have 2 metabolic pathways. One that uses sunlight and one that uses cold. Northern Europeans use cold to drive metabolism in absence of sun. Thats why scandinavians thrive using saunas and cold. They both provide infrared energy.
    Cold provides infrared energy. Fascinating.

This is like the science I learned reading DC Comics when I was a kid.

I was more of a Marvel kid, so please explain it to me. If I can just drive my metabolism with cold energy, I can throw away the whey. Can you get unflavored cold, or is it all "strawberry mint?" That flavored stuff makes me pee.

Yes via thermogenesis which occurs in skeletal muscle and brown adipose tissue (BAT). Remember my post about loosely coupled haplotypes? Cold on the skin activates the uncoupling proteins which decouples electron flow with proton pumping/ATP production, and the proton gradient is dissipated as heat (infrared). That is how it works in the cold. We do not make ATP. We make heat. Nobody is leveraging this pathway, but it's absolutely critical in those European environments you speak of when the sun is absent. Infrared is the key energy frequency that structures the water molecule to create an exclusion zone (EZ) that turns water into a capacitor to create a pile of FREE electrons. Delocalized. To run all the biochemical processes that occur in a cell. There are 100,000 biochemical reactions occurring every second and they are all driven by light and electrons.

starting strength coach development program
    UVB is the spectrum primarily implicated in skin cancers, dude. Just stop.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast