starting strength gym
Page 1007 of 2996 FirstFirst ... 75079079579971005100610071008100910171057110715072007 ... LastLast
Results 10,061 to 10,070 of 29954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Just read a transcript of Trump's speech before the walk down Pennsylvania Ave. There is /zero/ incitement to violence. What I do see is an emphasis on civil process.

I expected to see misinterpreted gaffes. There was /nothing/ to misinterpret.

So it is surprising that /any/ republican would admonish the president over his speech. That, I think, is the most disturbing part of this fiasco.

Who the fuck are these people?

I must be missing something.

No Vince, I think some of us are finally seeing what's been there all along.

And there's no evidence of widespread voter fraud in the 2020 election. Why, there's not even a mechanism by which such a dastardly thing might possibly occur: Dominion Voting Machine Flaws -- 2020 Election Coffee County, Georgia Video 1 - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    No Vince, I think some of us are finally seeing what's been there all along.

And there's no evidence of widespread voter fraud in the 2020 election. Why, there's not even a mechanism by which such a dastardly thing might possibly occur: Dominion Voting Machine Flaws -- 2020 Election Coffee County, Georgia Video 1 - YouTube
    Did the incitement to violence occur later? Where, How?

Quote Originally Posted by MashedTaters View Post
    Re: browsers. I have always used Duck Duck Go, but found this link on The Conservative Treehouse (CTH)...

Duck Duck Go's far-left political donations and abuse of user data have users FUMING - Freedom Outpost

Someone else on CTH suggested startpage.com. Anyone here have knowledge about this?
    Well, shit; I misspoke. I meant search engine, not browser.

But, regarding browsers, I had Firefox and have now deleted. Will continue with Safari unless someone has a better recommendation.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Now imagine if the mechanism of info distribution is a military tribunal on TV / Internet stream featuring some of our favorite overlords?[/b] I remember my parents were glued to the TV for silly Watergate. What was Watergate? They got caught stealing files from the DNC? LMFAO! That's not a crime...that's a joke by today's standards. Hell, the Ukraine money laundering / pay-for-play scam by itself is 10x worse than Watergate. What happened to that?

Constitutional Crisis...that's what happened. The DOJ, FBI...the whole damned government in collusion with the corporate media....ignored it. What court is left to hear these cases? The DOJ can't judge itself. The FBI can't collect evidence on itself. Who can do this? What's left?
    This is the lens by which you have to understand Leftist accusations: Repressive Tolerance in Action - Contemplations on the Tree of Woe. They are good people and we are monsters and therefore Nixon was doing the equivalent of raping baby seals while punching starving Ethiopian children in the face, while Barry's DOJ was protecting us from the monster than is Trumpzilla.

The irony is that all their opposition seems to do is point out double standards in hopes of shaming the shameless. At least the Left has the nerve to call me evil and call me their enemy. They are correct about the later part.

Why MUST they impeach Trump with 10 days left in his first and final term as President?[/b] If absolutely nothing is going to happen (as our lovely Forum Hag insists), then why bother?

The obvious answer is: these assholes think Trump is about to do something harmful to them....unless they can stop him. And, they don't want us to talk about it.
    I don't follow, or honestly know how to follow Q or any of the other secret handshake types, but I trust folks like Flnn and McInerney, and so I think that you are correct.

Shit Is About To Hit The Fan.jpg

I totally get and respect the idea of why we essentially make our voting a secret matter, but considering how these fucks on all sides have made politics nothing more than sport, I am kind of glad that there is some skin in the game now. It is one thing to have different groups who genuinely want the good of the country having differing views of how to get there (we've largely had the opposite: two groups looking to see who could extract the most from us), but we now have people fighting over a country; people wanting very very different outcomes. Under these circumstances we shouldn't be seeing this BS of where the same scum get to say "Well that was fun. Hope I get hired on to work for the other side now."

For those who are open to possible dIsinfo....

10th January Update Current News - YouTube

Simon Parkes believes Trump has signed the insurrection act.

Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post
    What is alternative for Google drive? What is alternative for YouTube?
    IPFS and PeerTube, respectively.

However, this developing Internet schism is disastrous for everyone. The problem isn't just liberals deplatforming Trump, it's also conservatives ignoring the MSM and authority figures. People need to understand each others' viewpoints. They don't need to agree, but they should be exposed to one another, or they will soon lose the ability to converse. If you don't understand the value of that, then you haven't contemplated the consequences.

An excellent editorial by Jason Whitlock (primarily a sports reporter/writer)....

Whitlock: Ignoring the concerns of Trump supporters will destroy America - TheBlaze

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    Did the incitement to violence occur later? Where, How?
    Trump incited no violence whatsoever. But the Left has agreed to pretend that he did, while pretending that they incited no violence all summer. A whole lot of agreeing to pretend has occurred this past year, almost completely replacing rational discourse.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    Just read a transcript of Trump's speech before the walk down Pennsylvania Ave. There is /zero/ incitement to violence. What I do see is an emphasis on civil process.

I expected to see misinterpreted gaffes. There was /nothing/ to misinterpret.

So it is surprising that /any/ republican would admonish the president over his speech. That, I think, is the most disturbing part of this fiasco.

Who the fuck are these people?

I must be missing something.
    I read the speech as well. It's like we are in an alternate universe. There was no incitement of violence at all. It's bullshit. It's the political class vs. the people. The difference between the GOP and Democrat party are the lies they tell in public. In the back rooms the weasels make corrupt deals with each other.

The only Senator that I know of that demonstrates any level of honor is Rand Paul.