starting strength gym
Page 1012 of 2996 FirstFirst ... 1251291296210021010101110121013101410221062111215122012 ... LastLast
Results 10,111 to 10,120 of 29954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisatkeson View Post
    . That said I think the election process needs to be improved to increase security and transparency.
    You all (by which I mean me, too, but I'm just not living there at the moment) don't even require people to show identification to vote, and yet, still use flowery terms like "increase security and transparency" to discuss our elections. It'd be nice for rational American adults to reflect more on incongruencies like that before agreeing to continue to participate in the system. Rational, clear-thinking Americans have played along that the king's wearing clothes for so long, that both his nakedness and the stench from his bare genitals get worse with each year.

At opening bell Twitter stock fell 12%.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ23 View Post
    Cuomo on Twitter today: "We simply cannot stay closed until the vaccine hits critical mass. The cost is too high. We will have nothing left to open. We must reopen the economy, but we must do it smartly and safely.

#SOTS2021"

Trying to hijack the narrative so he can appear pro business. He thinks New Yorkers are stupid and he may be right.
    Too late regardless of what the voters think. You can’t have this many restaurants, gyms, theatres etc close and not expect long term sustained damage to the service industry as a whole. This is just the beginning of the real pain. You will not vote or vaccinate your way out of this mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    With the tech industry being what it is I'm unsure if you can find stuff that has zero lefty ties. Duck Duck Go is less a browser and more a search engine and an add on that you use to maintain privacy. Hence, it's great if you are proficient enough to combine it with a vpn but not so great if you are less proficient and just need something plug and play.

Opera is owned by a Chinese consortium. Though it's a great browser I am not sure I'd trust the privacy factor there. Brave is pretty committed to privacy and it's plug and play for the most part. But if you really want a lot of privacy you need to go full on VPN and Proton and Tor. Maybe even dump your Windows for some Ubuntu or something non-Bill Gates owned. (There's plenty besides Ubuntu I just like its ease of use.) I have a feeling we will all be glad later that we made it as hard as possible to track and log our posts and movements.

Someone else posted about alternatives to Google drive. I like DropBox. It's pretty easy to use. Sync is also good if you need something for larger files. Bit Chute can somewhat replace You Tube depending on what you want to view. But it remains to be seen if content creators are gonna do more outside of YT. Patreon always has good people, I watch a lot of that.
    You could try "StartPage" as your search engine, I believe it is a better choice than the Duck and Vivaldi as your browser, problem it is linked to Chrome. Fire Fox is probably the best of the lot, but who knows these days. I liked it better when we had no TV only a radio and snail mail, there is so much crap on the internet, lies are true and truth is a lie.

"Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness, who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter." Iasiah 5v20

"Therefore, the Law has become paralyzed, and justice never comes about. Because criminals outnumber the righteous, whenever judgments are issued, they come out crooked." Hab 1v4

Quote Originally Posted by RichardGreen View Post
    Almost everything I'm writing is utter bullshit, but I felt the need to join this board to type it.
    How many of these bots are there?

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    You could try "StartPage" as your search engine, I believe it is a better choice than the Duck and Vivaldi as your browser, problem it is linked to Chrome. Fire Fox is probably the best of the lot, but who knows these days. I liked it better when we had no TV only a radio and snail mail, there is so much crap on the internet, lies are true and truth is a lie.

"Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness, who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter." Iasiah 5v20

"Therefore, the Law has become paralyzed, and justice never comes about. Because criminals outnumber the righteous, whenever judgments are issued, they come out crooked." Hab 1v4
    How about the Gab Dissenter browser. It is made by Brave.

Quote Originally Posted by Bbinck1 View Post
    Too late regardless of what the voters think. You can’t have this many restaurants, gyms, theatres etc close and not expect long term sustained damage to the service industry as a whole. This is just the beginning of the real pain. You will not vote or vaccinate your way out of this mess.
    But the Feds will be printing $3T and back fund their buddies for their awful decisions as well as years of pension and budget deficits. Thus far they've been able to print their way out of it but eventually the music will stop.

We Need a New Media System - TK News by Matt Taibbi

I doubt we get one anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post
    So, steps we can take....
    1) switch to protonmail (from Gmail)... Ready to do that now

2) delete FB/ IG / snapchat acct... Close to ready (but follow my Kid's, so makes it tougher)

3) delete Twitter acct... Not ready, but approaching

4) stop using Google search, use duck duck go.

What is alternative for Google drive? What is alternative for YouTube?

Will prob relisten to the Ben gilenwater podcast too.
    3) If you are not ready to kill your twitter account yet, you could at least access twitter only with a third-party app instead of using the native twitter app. You'll at least save yourself from being bombarded with revenue generating ads.

As for replacing Google Drive -- if you subscribe to the the plus level of protonmail and protonvpn, you will gain access to their non-public beta of the cloud storage service they are building.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Spicka View Post
    How about the Gab Dissenter browser. It is made by Brave.
    Have not come across Dissenter. I think the makers of Dissenter though have used the code from Brave as it is open source, I don't believe the Brave Browser folk designed Dissenter. I think Chromium an open source project is the base for many browsers including Google Chrome. That is about as much as I know.