starting strength gym
Page 1027 of 2996 FirstFirst ... 2752792797710171025102610271028102910371077112715272027 ... LastLast
Results 10,261 to 10,270 of 29954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Something people can't see and aren't talking about ...

Yes, there are 25K troops in D.C., and we can see them moving about on the streets.

A big question is ... what might be going on in the massive tunnel complexes UNDER the city?

Capitol Siege Shines Light On Vast Underground Tunnel Network

Oh yeah ... with all of this military presence, why are Biden and Harris so scared that they cancelled the rehearsal for their VIRTUAL Inauguration?

Alex Berenson
    @AlexBerenson
    1/ @cdcgov has released its updated batch of reported Covid vaccine side effect data, through Jan. 8, when roughly 6.6 million doses had been administered. And it is... not good.

Reported deaths per dose are now running at 85x per dose of flu vaccine, and ER trips at 35x...
    2/ These figures likely are underestimates for
    several reasons. The number of vaccinations
    is rising so quickly reports will lag (I use the
    last-day number of shots given as the
    denominator). For example, reported deaths
    rise 5x week over week, while vaccinations
    rose onlv 65%..
    3/ Unlike other countries, the US has
    prioritized health care workers, who are
    younger; the Norwegian data suggests
    deaths are much, much more likely to follow
    vaccinations in the elderly...
    4/ This is nearly all the first dose, and the
    second dose has side effects at 3-10x the
    first. And this is mainlythe@Pfizer shot; the
    @moderna.tx shot has more side effects.

https://twitter.com/AlexBerenson/sta...056654851?s=19

And here in Israel if the death happens 2 hours later or a day later our doctors say that it was from the heart attack or some other complication. So basically , since they are not making any possible correlation even to document it as a possibility, much data is not being added to the count.
    Interesting how covid has such a wide window to proclaim a case like a positive test within 30 days etc.... Why can't the same standard apply to the vaccine.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardGreen View Post
    Sorry, but there isn't any evidence of republican poll watchers being removed/obstructed. These claims were also walked back in court. Read the link, don't read the link. I'm sure your opinion won't change regardless.

Were Poll Watchers 'Thrown Out' of Vote Counting Rooms?
    The Left. Liars and Fools. If Snopes says there is no evidence for the Holocaust, they will repeat it as a fact.

Dr. Zev Zelenko on Covid-19 Vaccination Tyranny and Dangers and General Vallely on China Surrounding The U.S. | Worldview Weekend Broadcast Network

Dr. Zelenko starts speaking at 29:12

Worldviewweekend
    Dr. Zev Zelenko on Covid-19
    Vaccination Tyranny and Dangers

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    The Left. Liars and Fools. If Snopes says there is no evidence for the Holocaust, they will repeat it as a fact.
    That is an amazing defense and exactly the reason why I was unwilling to put forth much effort into dispelling this myth. When you are allowed to post random twitter feeds as "Evidence" for what you believe and reject anything you don't agree with (regardless of the facts) there really becomes no point.

Yes, Dick, you've finally figured it out. Now, go away.

Has Snopes "fact checked" this yet? The Capitol Hill Riot Was Pelosi’s Fault, Not Trump’s | Frontpagemag

The Capitol Police have over 2,000 sworn officers. A police force dedicated to protecting Capitol Hill has more personnel in its service than the police forces of most of the country.

Congress' private cops are the 19th largest police force in the country. It’s a larger force than the police forces of Atlanta, Baltimore, Denver, or Milwaukee with a massive $460 million budget.

It’s the only legislative federal force in the country that is answerable exclusively to Congress.

While Democrats advocated defunding the police, their private police force budget shot up from $375 million in 2016 to $460 million in 2020. After the Capitol Hill riot, expect it to go higher.

Much higher.

The media claimed that the Capitol Police were overwhelmed by a massive riot. Except that the number of violent rioters was, at most, in the hundreds, while the Capitol Police could deploy a force the size that protects entire cities to protect a few buildings from hundreds of people.

Media narratives have blamed President Trump for not calling out the National Guard, but the military should not have been needed to supplement a police force as big as those of Atlanta or Denver, but was not tied down with an entire city to police, and really only had one simple job.

And it catastrophically failed at that one job.

My state's Lt. Gov now says I'm not even allowed to question elections. It's illegal.

https://archive.is/ZSVMD

This idea that saying that Pennsylvania was 'rigged' or that we were 'trying to steal the election' -- that's a lie. And you do not have the right, that is not protected speech.
    Revolution may be illegal, but morally you can right now.

Teacher who attended Capitol protest 'temporarily relieved of his teaching duties'

In television news interview, CEO of Parler says attorneys representing the company have dropped them as a client.

Stripe Stops Processing Payments for Trump Campaign Website

Citibank says it will “not support candidates who do not respect the rule of law” and will “pause contributions" to the GOP members who objected. It is the fourth major corporation to take such a step.

Baseball Great Curt Schilling Says AIG Canceled His Insurance Over his Conservative Beliefs — Same Company that Got a $182 Billion Bailout from US Taxpayers

PGA Announces It Will Strip Trump Bedminster Golf Club of 2022 PGA Championship

United airlines kicked every single passenger off the plane because they were singing the national anthem.

Visa Blacklisted My Business and My Family for Building Gab

Laura Loomer: “Chase Bank shut down my online banking. PayPal banned me. Not a single member of Congress would meet with me"

Democrats in both the House and Senate are planning to draft legislation to classify MAGA rallies as "domestic terrorist activity" and require the FBI, DOJ & DHS to take steps to prevent such "domestic terrorism." Sen. Durbin is leading effort along with Rep Schneider

Deutsche Bank, which has been Trump's primary lender, for two decades, has decided not to do business with Trump or his company in the future.

Twitter just wiped out all of GAB’s tweets

Cumulus Media tells its hosts - including conservatives Mark Levin and Dan Bongino - they will be fired if they don't stop claiming election fraud

YouTube suspends Trump's channel, where he has 2.76 million subscribers

"The FBI just left my house because people have been calling them non-stop to tell them that I'm a terrorist and love guns."

Snapchat permanently bans Trump

There’s a community on Reddit called “Gab Watch” to monitor Gab and organize to flood our platform with illegal activity and content.

FL Teacher Fired for Telling Students Antifa Was Involved in DC Riots — Which We Now Know Is True

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Rich View Post
    Oh yeah ... with all of this military presence, why are Biden and Harris so scared that they cancelled the rehearsal for their VIRTUAL Inauguration?

Having established unchallenged freedom to be overtly hypocritical, the narrative is that they are simply good people (people that give you money) protecting against the bad people (people who don’t give you money). Police went from bad to good overnight. Magic.

Their only fear is that their own nut jobs come out to play.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Yes, Dick, you've finally figured it out. Now, go away.

Has Snopes "fact checked" this yet? The Capitol Hill Riot Was Pelosi’s Fault, Not Trump’s | Frontpagemag
    So many questions regarding this article, but the most pertinent one is why was this addressed to me? There is zero relevance regarding what I said in my post. I have no intention of defending every rambling, nonsensical point you attempt to make.