COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events - Page 1031

starting strength gym
Page 1031 of 1236 FirstFirst ... 31531931981102110291030103110321033104110811131 ... LastLast
Results 10,301 to 10,310 of 12351

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

  1. #10301
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Lakeland, FL
    Posts
    2,947

    Default

    • starting strength seminar april 2021
    • starting strength seminar june 2021
    • starting strength seminar august 2021
    Quote Originally Posted by Haghstull View Post
    I think the reason you gentleman making this argument are having so much trouble being taken seriously is that the rest of us recall how people only recognize these little procedural quirks in the constitution as exploitable AFTER they get their clock cleaned in a historic, paradigm-shifting election that portends doom for the viability of their party's policy platform moving forward. You know what I mean?)
    Wrong. Us gentlemen have been talking about fraud in general for decades and the coming fraud of this election since at least since the shutdowns and mail in "rules" were made.

    But can you see how gentlemen like yourself who talk completely out of their ass most of the time are not taken serious though, right?

    Quote Originally Posted by wiigelec View Post
    how can the state legislature defraud anyone else by conducting a task they have been explicitly granted?
    Except they didn't do any such task. Potential election laws are put through the legislature and made laws. This never happen and yet the "rules" were changed.

    And preventing fraud and other enforcement of the laws that actually are made is not the job of the legislature per se, but the lack of enforcement by whomever is specifically tasked with that is still defrauding the rest of the country, who at least did a better job at enforcing the laws that its legislature created.

    Quote Originally Posted by wiigelec View Post
    the only legal course here is if state law is not properly enforced or followed by the executive branch of that state, in which case the state legislature would have standing to file suit in their own state court. no state legislatures--at least that i'm aware of--have filed suit against their governors for improperly conducting the elections based on the laws they have passed. why is that?
    Yes. The state legislature has standing, but the idea that they are the only ones who do is ridiculous and idiotic.

    You do not have a right to agree to play a game by particular set of rules, even if the rule for you are different from the one for me, and then do whatever the hell you want and demand that I accept that the points you scored are legit.

    Again, a 5 year old can understand this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Evidence of Voter Fraud

    Some people aren't yet convinced this was a clean election.

    What shall we do with people like the guy who created the above web site? How do we rewire their thinking? All slaves must comply and stop believing what they see with their own eyes. Wrong-think is a matter of national security.
    All pattern recognition is dangerous and must be punished in order to usher in the Brave New World. The only way to deal with squeaky wheel sis to eliminate wheels altogether.

    Quote Originally Posted by wiigelec View Post
    my only contention is presidential elections are the sole responsibility of the state’s legislature. if you have issues, take it up with them
    By some other means other than being able to present evidence of fraud though, right?

    Ask nicely? Pretend that future votes will matter and that they will pretend their jobs are at risk?

    I've heard that protesting at the state house is now frowned upon unless you are of the Left end of this, so.........

  2. #10302
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    500

  3. #10303
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    105

  4. #10304
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Lt. Gen Thomas McInerney on John B Wells

    Long but worth a watch. His segment starts at 1:36:00

    Battle of Domination - John B Wells Live - YouTube


    Gen. McInerney said Trump won 79 million, Biden 68 million. He said the 2 Georgia Senators lost fraudulently. He said they have awesome data to prove it.

    He said the Pillow Guy was at the White House but they would not let him see the President. He said leadership of the fraudulent election committed high crimes and treason. He said Special Ops took Pelosi's laptop. He said Pelosi and McConnell set up the Jan. 6 Capital riot.

    He said Marshall Law should be invoked and military tribunals started. He said Covid is biological warfare by China. He said every rep. that voted for the snap impeachment should be tried for sedition.

    He said Biden used cyber warfare to win primaries after losing NH...He said if Biden does take office "we'll have to play it by ear."

  5. #10305
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    1,005

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wiigelec View Post
    my only contention is presidential elections are the sole responsibility of the state’s legislature. if you have issues, take it up with them
    I can't, I don't have standing.

  6. #10306
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    330

  7. #10307
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    RS WY
    Posts
    973

    Default

    Yes. The state legislature has standing, but the idea that they are the only ones who do is ridiculous and idiotic.
    yes, the electors clause in the us constitution is ridiculous and idiotic, so it should be changed immediately. right?

    I can't, I don't have standing.
    not a us citizen and state resident?

    how many people hear have actively contacted their state representatives and decried the use of electronic voting machines? because as far as iím concerned anyone who votes on those fraud enablers is an idiot

  8. #10308
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    RS WY
    Posts
    973

    Default

    You knew a kid in high school who cheated, therefore, we must accept cheating in every aspect of our government. I am a good global citizen, therefore I agree with your logic.
    wrong. try again mx strawman. maybe try a different logical fallacy next time

  9. #10309
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    121

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Make important points in small bites. Run on sentences are almost impossible to decipher.

    I assure you my writing skills are poop. I’m a speaker, not a writer, but your rambling either needs some clean up, or you will be called out for BS.
    Barry I’m not trying to be mean or snarky or whatever. I’m not trying to piss anyone off. But if your audience finds it “almost impossible to understand” one-comma sentences like the one you quoted… could it be that that says more about them then at does about you lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    What shall we do with people like the guy who created the above web site?
    Why bother? They don’t need to be censored. Why censor men like he and Simon Parkes?? When the other side has lunatics who think the Italian mafia stole the election over the internet or they’re in custody battles with aliens representing them, you don’t want to silence those people! You want EVERYONE to see how crazy they are!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fe2O3 View Post
    I find it hard to understand that after more than 2 months post election day how you could say this and believe it.

    First, the establishment GOP is nothing more than the Washington Generals to the DNC Harlem Globetrotters. They are all in it together and part of the show. It's one ruling party. So who cares if the most conservative political functionaries of all time agree Trump lost. Everyone in North Korea agrees that Kim Jong Un is the best man to run the show. It's more similar than you are obviously willing to admit.
    You are out of your goddamn fucking mind lmfao. North Korea is a totalitarian hellscape with a history of human rights abuses more severe and extreme than anything in thie history of the modern world. You think he holds onto power via popular support? I’m speechless.

    The substantial element of your country is the large gap in enthusiasm between the candidates.

    The explanation is that Trump’s unprecedented popularity was bought at the price of impressive unpopularity with the other half of the country. Biden couldn’t unite the country with his personal ability or promise as a president, but he was able to unite them together under their shared need to avenge Trump’s betrayal.

    Let me put it through this lens to help underscore how determined and united this coalition was:Richard B. Spencer and I voted for the same person. I was a paying member of the DSA until mere weeks ago, and Richard B. Spencer is an avowed Neo-nazi. We’re polar opposite poles of the political spectrum. Words can hardly express how unprecedentedly powerful a political force would have been needed to unite us, even for one election cycle.

    Words can hardly express the power of Donald John Trump.

    Quote Originally Posted by George Christiansen View Post
    Wrong. Us gentlemen have been talking about fraud in general for decades and the coming fraud of this election since at least since the shutdowns and mail in "rules" were made.

    But can you see how gentlemen like yourself who talk completely out of their ass most of the time are not taken serious though, right?
    George, I love you and I don’t want to hurt your feelings… but you authored posts a few pages back about thinking that a 2017 animated sitcom starring Joseph Gordon-Leavitt was authentic Soviet propaganda. Could it be that the same lack of awareness that caused you to miss so badly here is clouding your judgement about the election fraud narrative? I think you’re the type who has a sort of need to believe that the people on the other side of the culture war are STUPID, not different from you, and in my experience people who persist in this belief rarely develop very clear pictures of the world.

    You say conservatives have been talking about election fraud for decades. I want you to show me passages by conservative authors alleging election fraud in ’04 and ’16, because I don’t believe you.

  10. #10310
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    330

    Default

    starting strength coach development program
    Niall Boylan
    @Niall_Boylan
    Italian government are now backing down and suggesting lighter restrictions after business and restaurants opened enmasse in defiance of the law. Which proves governments will back down on these draconian measures if business fights back.

    As officials talk of tighter lockdown, Italian restaurants open their doors in protest (VIDEOS)

    https://twitter.com/Niall_Boylan/sta...963420162?s=19

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •