starting strength gym
Page 1036 of 2996 FirstFirst ... 3653693698610261034103510361037103810461086113615362036 ... LastLast
Results 10,351 to 10,360 of 29954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    This guy collected a number of videos from other users of the military showing up in a number of states. For the supposed MAGA attacks on state capitols, or something else?

https://twitter.com/NetworksManager/...035360787?s=20

It's in the faces of regular working class Americans in a way that it wasn't before.
    perhaps in recent generations, but i would like to point out that America has in the past, fought a bloody civil war in which hundreds-of-thousands of Americans killed hundreds-of-thousands of other Americans, and we haven't quite gotten there--yet

Surely you'd have to admit that the boldness of the cheating is rather exceptional this time.

I want zero cheating, but I kind of look at most past elections like steroid use: at a certain level everyone is doing it, so it is then almost an aspect of the competition

I would say that this time it was like a new kind of drug came on the market that just overshadowed the benefits everyone was getting from steroids.

Then there's the fact that these cheating motherfuckers have still not conceded to Trump's win in 2016. Yet we had to listen to and watch every damned thing short of a live cavity check as they "investigated". But we're expected to ignore the Chinese asset that just got elected because the same assholes say they didn't cheat.

There's always the "this is the most important election of our time" meme going around, but I'd say this one is up there.
    i don't disagree much here, though i will say, perhaps it's not as much that the cheating is more flagrant, but the ability to persuade using both real and fabricated info, has increased exponentially via the so-called "social medias"

Such bullshit. Nobody said "Obama is not my President." They just said "I don't like President Obama."
    really rip? i can't imagine your memory is that bad, though i can imagine it is that selective

https://www.amazon.com/Anti-Barack-O.../dp/B001LQEB2A
    Sean Hannity: Obama's "Not My President" | Video | RealClearPolitics

But there was no blatant widespread fraud that put him in office.
    that we know of, maybe they just didn't get caught that time

On a scale of 1-10,000,000, what would you say is your level of failure to comprehend orders of magnitude?
    e^0

maybe i just don't pay as close attention? *shrugs*

out here in wy we are pretty far away from everything

Quote Originally Posted by wiigelec View Post
    y’all are just really fired up about this particular election, for whatever reasons
    Look at the people being brought into the cabinet and the items being pushed on the agenda. Look at the insane police state overreaction to January 6th. If you're not worried, you fucking should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Rich View Post
    This guy collected a number of videos from other users of the military showing up in a number of states. For the supposed MAGA attacks on state capitols, or something else?

https://twitter.com/NetworksManager/...035360787?s=20
    All I know is if they wanna keep them stationed in these places, they better start finding places for these soldiers to sleep. They've got them strewn around buildings in DC sleeping on the goddamn floor. A permanent garrison is gonna start getting really pissed off if they keep having to be stuck like that.

really rip? i can't imagine your memory is that bad, though i can imagine it is that selective

Amazon.com
    Sean Hannity: Obama's "Not My President" | Video | RealClearPolitics
    Yes, that's devastating. You certainly proved that point.

I can't decide which annoys me most, your short temper or your loss of upper-case ability. Makes me actually like Haghstull.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    All I know is if they wanna keep them stationed in these places, they better start finding places for these soldiers to sleep. They've got them strewn around buildings in DC sleeping on the goddamn floor. A permanent garrison is gonna start getting really pissed off if they keep having to be stuck like that.
    The 3rd Amendment falls next.

https://apis.mail.aol.com/ws/v3/mail...mail&size=400w

I can't decide which annoys me most, your short temper or your loss of upper-case ability.
    Temper? TEMPER?

And out of respect, I will resume proper capitalization, as I am a bit of a grammar Nazi (can I say that?) myself.

Makes me actually like Haghstull.
    Ouch!

Look at the people being brought into the cabinet and the items being pushed on the agenda.
    Trust me, I get it. One of his first objectives is to end the federal drilling lease program, which could cost Wyoming hundreds of millions of dollars, and possibly my job.

Ban on federal drilling leases would cost eight U.S. states billions, study finds | Reuters

perhaps in recent generations,
    but i would like to point out that America has in the past, fought a bloody civil war in which hundreds-of-thousands of Americans killed hundreds-of-thousands of other Americans,
    and we haven't quite gotten there--yet
    What the actual fuck does the fact that we haven't gotten to a civil war have to do with the reasons we may be fired up about this particular election?
    - "Perhaps in recent generations" Well, yeah. You set that parameter when you said "ya'll" meaning the people on this board.
    Are you even keeping track of what you're saying? It's like trying to have a conversation with some kind of half-assed AI. I deserve a shot of whiskey just for reading it.

What the actual fuck does the fact that we haven't gotten to a civil war have to do with the reasons we may be fired up about this particular election?
    In my personal and clearly biased opinion, I believe there is a fair amount of overreaction occurring, aggravated primarily by the proliferation of both real and fabricated information on the “social medias”, by foreign interests who have a vested stake in an internal US conflict, much like the French and English during the Civil War and its leadup.

Wonder what fuckzuckbook would have looked like in the 1860’s? I can see the Abe Lincoln memes now...

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    The 3rd Amendment falls next.
    Does it not depend on whether it is a time of "peace" and whether a hotel is deemed a "home"? Yet to be tested in a court of Law.