starting strength gym
Page 1077 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 77577977102710671075107610771078107910871127117715772077 ... LastLast
Results 10,761 to 10,770 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    The dude says exactly what I'm saying:
    In a way its a troll of the right
    And it is quite obvious how hard you guys have been trolled. Yet you refuse to acknowledge this, you keep on fighting the fight against it, oblivious to the fact that this is exactly what they want.

Wall St. shorters have consistently taken short positions and then heavily stoked the fires that “X” stock would go down.
    Please provide examples of “Wall St. shorters” actively engaged in manipulating the fundamentals of a company they have shorted, or a company with good fundamentals whose stock price suddenly tumbled after being shorted, or of professional money managers stoking the fires of a stock price dropping, and not being prosecuted after being caught.

Since your claim is “consistently”, it should not be difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    I grew up in australia mate. I don't consider going back there.
    Well what about the Northern Territory? it is a bit of a wild west show like Texas, but your right, if was I to take a trip to the states Texas would be my first stop and I would like to go to New Mexico and sample the local fare, but Mark Rippetoe reckons he can duplicate New Mexico food anyway. I would also like to go to Huston to see the Space Center and see that stuff they shot into space. I followed it all from the Mercury program through to the the moon landing. Parkes radio telescope which is not far up the road was the link between the moon landing comms and Huston back in 1969, yep enjoyed it all.

The Dish - YouTube

I’m guessing these hedge funds are like the person who plays the don’t pass line on the craps table; they’re playing the percentages but everyone despises them because they know, deep down inside, they’re saying, “seven, seven, c’mon, seven!”

Well, fuck. There are people who need not be dead because of these sorry bastards. And yet they are dead, and no one will go to jail.

Quote Originally Posted by wiigelec View Post
    Please provide examples of “Wall St. shorters” actively engaged in manipulating the fundamentals of a company they have shorted, or a company with good fundamentals whose stock price suddenly tumbled after being shorted, or of professional money managers stoking the fires of a stock price dropping, and not being prosecuted after being caught.

Since your claim is “consistently”, it should not be difficult.
    Let me fast forward this bullshit. Someone says it's been known to happen and many insiders have admitted it does and given examples of how. You'll demand proof that'll hold up in court. Since they haven't already been prosecuted, there is no proof that'll hold up in court. You will continue to insist there is "no proof" and thus it doesn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by wiigelec View Post
    I’m guessing these hedge funds are like the person who plays the don’t pass line on the craps table; they’re playing the percentages but everyone despises them because they know, deep down inside, they’re saying, “seven, seven, c’mon, seven!”
    Hedge funds are an exploit in how the stock market works that lets them force market trends by having access to giant sums of money. $GME is a bunch of people on the internet agreeing to work together in a similar manner to exert similar levels of influence over the market. GME was shorted into oblivion, to a degree that shouldn't even be legal (shorting more shares than even exist? What the fuck?). That constant shorting lowers the stock value, as does "journalism". See, that's a big wing of how the game works. Journalists don't write articles about a company's "woes" out of legitimate interest, they are passed money under the table to write these articles. It's to drive the stock price down so shorts work out the best they can. They can do the same by puffing up companies they want to actually invest in. Just like how when you see them write a profile about some celebrity it's because they're paid to by that celebrity's PR people.

starting strength coach development program
    Hedge funds are an exploit in how the stock market works that lets them force market trends by having access to giant sums of money. $GME is a bunch of people on the internet agreeing to work together in a similar manner to exert similar levels of influence over the market. GME was shorted into oblivion, to a degree that shouldn't even be legal (shorting more shares than even exist? What the fuck?). That constant shorting lowers the stock value, as does "journalism". See, that's a big wing of how the game works. Journalists don't write articles about a company's "woes" out of legitimate interest, they are passed money under the table to write these articles. It's to drive the stock price down so shorts work out the best they can. They can do the same by puffing up companies they want to actually invest in. Just like how when you see them write a profile about some celebrity it's because they're paid to by that celebrity's PR people.
    I concede your point. Just in case you missed it:

Jim Cramer Explains How Short Sellers Manipulate Stocks

Cramer Manipulation - YouTube

My animosity towards the WSB folks is greatly diminished. In fact, a perfect time to use my own words against me:

Turnabout is fair play, is it not?