starting strength gym
Page 1099 of 2996 FirstFirst ... 99599999104910891097109810991100110111091149119915992099 ... LastLast
Results 10,981 to 10,990 of 29954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post
    This article from axios was posted by Brit Hume on Twitter. I honestly have no idea who/what axios is, but do know the name gets floated around a bit. It's a 5-7 minute read, that I would assume is closer to the truth than not on how things went down.

Off the rails: Inside the craziest meeting of the Trump presidency - Axios
    As soon as I saw their favorite word "debunked", I knew it was Pravda working to get ahead of the story.

Four conspiracy theorists marched into the Oval Office. It was early evening on Friday, Dec. 18 — more than a month after the election had been declared for Joe Biden, and four days after the Electoral College met in every state to make it official.

"How the hell did Sidney get in the building?" White House senior adviser Eric Herschmann grumbled from the outer Oval Office as Sidney Powell and her entourage strutted by to visit the president.
    The meeting did happen, and the staffer who used his "Guest Pass" to get Flynn et al into the oval office tells his side of the story in my previous post.

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    And really... it's We the People who have allowed all of this to build into the colossal dumpster fire it is. Because Facebook or some shit.
    You've really summed up the entire bottom line of the shitfest we're living in there.

Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post
    This article from axios was posted by Brit Hume on Twitter. I honestly have no idea who/what axios is, but do know the name gets floated around a bit. It's a 5-7 minute read, that I would assume is closer to the truth than not on how things went down.

Off the rails: Inside the craziest meeting of the Trump presidency - Axios
    As a service to this forum, here is the basis for this story. It is conveniently at the end of the tome. 90% will not read to the end. I did. My conclusion is that we know nothing factual from this article. It’s accuracy ranges from 0 to 100%.

From the article:

“About this series: Our reporting is based on multiple interviews with current and former White House, campaign, government and congressional officials as well as direct eyewitnesses and people close to the president. Sources have been granted anonymity to share sensitive observations or details they would not be formally authorized to disclose. President Trump and other officials to whom quotes and actions have been attributed by others were provided the opportunity to confirm, deny or respond to reporting elements prior to publication.

"Off the rails" is reported by White House reporter Jonathan Swan, with writing, reporting and research assistance by Zach Basu. It was edited by Margaret Talev and Mike Allen and copy edited by Eileen O'Reilly. Illustrations by Sarah Grillo, Aïda Amer and Eniola Odetunde.”

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    As a service to this forum, here is the basis for this story. It is conveniently at the end of the tome. 90% will not read to the end. I did. My conclusion is that we know nothing factual from this article. It’s accuracy ranges from 0 to 100%.

From the article:

“About this series: Our reporting is based on multiple interviews with current and former White House, campaign, government and congressional officials as well as direct eyewitnesses and people close to the president. Sources have been granted anonymity to share sensitive observations or details they would not be formally authorized to disclose. President Trump and other officials to whom quotes and actions have been attributed by others were provided the opportunity to confirm, deny or respond to reporting elements prior to publication.

"Off the rails" is reported by White House reporter Jonathan Swan, with writing, reporting and research assistance by Zach Basu. It was edited by Margaret Talev and Mike Allen and copy edited by Eileen O'Reilly. Illustrations by Sarah Grillo, Aïda Amer and Eniola Odetunde.”
    In other words, another deathbed Woodward interview.

From the article:

It's exactly inexact. And what's with another cast of characters? Can't anyone write long-form alone anymore, and check their own spelling?

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    The meeting did happen, and the staffer who used his "Guest Pass" to get Flynn et al into the oval office tells his side of the story in my previous post.
    Very interesting interview. Ziegler does see the possibility of a future Trump 2nd term. So not in the doghouse forever, maybe.

Strong points using Occam’s Razor on the election.

They got a little weird about DARPA, but still stayed fairly well grounded about it.

And bold language about Sin. Wow. Unfashionable.

It’s haunting on many levels but, to me, the reference to “the exercise “ is especially fucking with my damaged brain.

I said this looks a lot like an exercise. That was my guess within a minute of watching it that day. I also said the shooter might have had a real round by mistake ( which has happened leading to fatalities in exercises) or someone gave him a real round, or he intended to kill her. I’m sure my original babble is still alive in this thread.

I believe a real human was shot to death by a real human. That an extraordinary tragedy occurred.

The frames of the Zapruder film (Kennedy Assassination) are still being studied. Imagine how many cell phone videos of the Capitol event ?

Perhaps the modern age makes truth discoverable? Maybe this is a counter measure to the blatant lying of the MSM and sheep citizens?

That video is horrific. I guess I've never seen cold blood murder so clearly and blatantly. We will be talking about this for a long time.

Some observations: 1) the people in the building (left side of video down the hall) do not appear to act in fight or flight mode. Purposeful probably but not panicked.

2) the assault team just gets there in time and are not overly worried about the mob or the crazy lone shooter. They are concerned about the victim almost exclusively. Not worried about being shot themselves?

I'm not claiming anything. A lot to be learned, but this appears to be a live training exercise (simulation) except that the shooter had live rounds. That has really happened in exercises.

Can anyone grab at anything rational?
    I’m quoting myself from Jan 7th

starting strength coach development program
    There is a few things that are odd about this video.

The glass looks like laminated glass and not sugar glass.

Anybody on the floor with an injury or whatever you put them onto to their side (recovery position) so they won't choke on blood or vomit and that keeps their airway clear and then you check any bleeding.

None of those security folk seemed to have any first aid training.

Were there no paramedics at these rallies?

And if this was faked where is the girl now and where are the funeral videos of what would be gigantic funeral service? I don't get it.