COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events - Page 1100

starting strength gym
Page 1100 of 1241 FirstFirst ... 10060010001050109010981099110011011102111011501200 ... LastLast
Results 10,991 to 11,000 of 12410

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

  1. #10991
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,096

    Default

    • starting strength seminar april 2021
    • starting strength seminar june 2021
    • starting strength seminar august 2021
    Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    There is a few things that are odd about this video.

    The glass looks like laminated glass and not sugar glass.

    Anybody on the floor with an injury or whatever you put them onto to their side (recovery position) so they won't choke on blood or vomit and that keeps their airway clear and then you check any bleeding.

    None of those security folk seemed to have any first aid training.

    Were there no paramedics at these rallies?

    And if this was faked where is the girl now and where are the funeral videos of what would be gigantic funeral service? I don't get it.
    I can’t parse this. I will say the glass is strange.

    There’s a UK Daily Mail article saying that the family prefers a private cremation. It seems like it fits, given some of the other elements in the same article.

    But Ashli’s motions remind me of that female Iranian philosophy student who was gunned down in Iran during a march. The legs ... the hands (I think). Can’t find the footage now, but here’s a page about her:

    Shooting of Neda Agha-Soltan - Wikipedia

    In other words, authentic.

    Beyond that, I am reminded of something that happened recently. While I was driving, out of the corner of my eye I thought I saw a pedestrian walking along the side of the road. Instead, it was a bunch of large loosely connected pieces of fabric blowing in the wind. The random, flailing, yet structured, motion had life-like properties.

    So a chaotic scene can support multiple compelling interpretations. But using Occam’s razor, we choose the plainest interpretation.

  2. #10992
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    431

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    There is a few things that are odd about this video.
    I find it kind of weird that there are no follow up stories. The only one was about how she was living in a ménage a trois with her boyfriend and another woman, but that is all social media posts. No interviews with her family, friends, acquaintances, neighbors, you know like you get for a high school shooter or whatever.

  3. #10993
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    233

    Default

    My dad gets vaccinated today. I've tried my best to convince him otherwise, but he's determined to get the vaccine so "we can begin returning to normal". This is despite him ALREADY HAVING HAD THE FUCKING VIRUS back in late November 2019 (loads of Chinese students in my town)

    He wants to have a vaccine to guard him against a virus he has already had, and is now probably immune to, because officialdom has promised that if he does, eventually, maybe, people can begin return to a normal life. He isn't sure how long exactly this "returning to normal" process will take before normality is reached. Isn't it interesting how the Biden presidency is being hailed as a "return to democracy", alongside the "return to normalcy" of the vaccine promise. The only conclusion to be drawn from the way journalists talk about populism as a "threat to Democracy" is that Democracy just means the unchallenged rule of the CIA, the ADL and Wall Street.

    In the UK press, "experts" have just said restrictions on large gatherings are likely to be in place 'for next few years'. Dad's 71. He just wants to drink with his friends, play lawn bowls in the summer and work on his communal allotment garden. Will he ever see normality again, and enjoy his retirement?

    This is how it's going to go now:
    - Soon enough, people who have been vaccinated, like my old dad, will begin pubs etc. re-open
    - The media will gaslight them, claiming many people refuse to get the vaccine, creating a division in the public's mind
    - The vaccinated portion of the population then demand vaccine ID passports, more track & trace technology, etc. "We shouldn't be punishment for them!"
    - The police state will then be seen as the public will
    - The government will then adopt an attitude of: "We hear you, and the VaxPass is on its way! as if that wasn't the desired outcome from the very start of all this.

    Just watch.

  4. #10994
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Lakeland, FL
    Posts
    2,954

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    I don't get your attitude towards law enforcement.
    Correct. You don't have a clue whatsoever about my attitude towards law enforcement because instead of reading what I actually wrote, which was 100% accurate and literally taught to me by law enforcement, and replying to the actual statements, you decide to start arguing with the imaginings of your mind that hear any kind of criticism as being ant-law enforcement.

    Less boot licking and more reading or just stop trying engage me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt James View Post
    Sorry to snip the post, but the issue with not talking to the cops in this situation isn't really about the cops, it's about the DA, whose motivations are going to be quite different than those of the responding officers.
    Exactly, but David sees anything short of offering every cop you see a hearty handshake and a donut as being a BLM terrorist.

    "Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law."

    There are myriads of stories (I get stuff sent to me every week from US Law and Shield) of people saying the wrong thing out of being anxious or exited, the cop reports it (as they should) and then the poor blabbermouth is "caught" contradicting himself in court.

    Quote Originally Posted by cmdrfunk View Post
    https://media.patriots.win/post/hGMd1lO4.jpeg

    The day we opened up the country's doors is the day the destruction of the civic structure became inevitable.
    Doesn't matter how true it is. It's not nice.

    The irony is that diversity is incompatible with over mixture of things. The more colors I mix of the Crayola 64 the less of any of them will be distinct.

    But the multiculturalists don't want diversity. They want uniformity. Only the lowest denominator aspects can be achieved though.

  5. #10995
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    21

    Default

    The lawsuits from Dominion Voting Systems and their competitor Smartmatic are interesting for several reasons.

    The justice system in most countries that have been democracies for a long time have similar defamation laws. A public figure has it more difficult to win a defamation suit, especially if this someone who holds a public office or candidate for such. The reason is that the justice system should not involve itself in elections. The assumption is that the people can make up their own mind.

    Thus, it has been impossible for Hillary Clinton to defend herself legally against claims that she run a pedophile ring in a pizzeria in New York or that she organized the plane crash of JFK jr.

    However, different rules apply for private citizens or private enterprises.

    Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic are businesses who make a profit from supplying systems to manage tenths of millions of votes in an efficient and secure manner. They have owners, thousands of employees and other stakeholders.

    Most likely, the allegations from people like Rudy Guilliani and Sidney Powers have killed these businesses. Even though they are able to show they did nothing wrong, the harm is all done.

    If there were lies and unsubstantiated allegations, some people will have to pay.

    Just sit back and enjoy!

  6. #10996
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Lakeland, FL
    Posts
    2,954

    Default

    Not sure if this "heretic" has been shared here yet.



    Interesting that the only thing thus far that I have not heard someone like him confirm for me was my suspicion in March that many of the deaths were from Kung-flu treatments instead of the virus itself.

    So far my 6th grade math and 10th grade science skills have been spot on since the beginning. I anxiously await medical School from around the world sending me honorary degrees based on my FB feed.

  7. #10997
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    45,102

    Default

    For those of you who still think there is no evidence for widespread election fraud on 11/4/20: Unmasked: Have we uncovered the truth about the 2020 election? - YouTube

    Prolly won't be up long. Be sure to read the text at the end of the video.

  8. #10998
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    My dad gets vaccinated today. I've tried my best to convince him otherwise, but he's determined to get the vaccine so "we can begin returning to normal". This is despite him ALREADY HAVING HAD THE FUCKING VIRUS back in late November 2019 (loads of Chinese students in my town)

    He wants to have a vaccine to guard him against a virus he has already had, and is now probably immune to, because officialdom has promised that if he does, eventually, maybe, people can begin return to a normal life. He isn't sure how long exactly this "returning to normal" process will take before normality is reached. Isn't it interesting how the Biden presidency is being hailed as a "return to democracy", alongside the "return to normalcy" of the vaccine promise. The only conclusion to be drawn from the way journalists talk about populism as a "threat to Democracy" is that Democracy just means the unchallenged rule of the CIA, the ADL and Wall Street.

    In the UK press, "experts" have just said restrictions on large gatherings are likely to be in place 'for next few years'. Dad's 71. He just wants to drink with his friends, play lawn bowls in the summer and work on his communal allotment garden. Will he ever see normality again, and enjoy his retirement?

    This is how it's going to go now:
    - Soon enough, people who have been vaccinated, like my old dad, will begin pubs etc. re-open
    - The media will gaslight them, claiming many people refuse to get the vaccine, creating a division in the public's mind
    - The vaccinated portion of the population then demand vaccine ID passports, more track & trace technology, etc. "We shouldn't be punishment for them!"
    - The police state will then be seen as the public will
    - The government will then adopt an attitude of: "We hear you, and the VaxPass is on its way! as if that wasn't the desired outcome from the very start of all this.

    Just watch.

    I am also dumbstruck as my best friend, who I've know since I was only four, just told me he's getting vaccinated. His work isn't making him but he's scared as his dad got the Rona and now still has trouble breathing, and a handful of other family or acquaintances apparently have "lasting side effects" that they're dealing with.

    I've shared the most I can so far, that:
    -The vaccine doesn't even stop you, according to the idiot MSM, even, from getting Corona

    -Intervectmin (Hydroquarilide or whatever) has had high, high rates of stopping the serious effects of the Rona, in countries where they didn't want their sick, unhealthy, and elderly killed off and therefore did not ban it.

    -I (as a trustworthy, longtime friend) am so unafraid of the Rona, doubtful of the vaccine's effectiveness, and, beyond that, dubious of the lack of harmful effects of the vaccine, that should the vaccine become a forever requirement for air travel, much like the other forever requirements after 9/11, I WILL NOT ever visit my home country again.


    But I want to share more.
    It's too much to dig through all these pages of posts, or expect him to do it, when his anecdotal experiences (and likely the MSM has played a role here, too) are causing him to WANT this vaccine.

    Rip is there anyway for you to "pin" the most informative posts at the top? Or perhaps, at least, you could create a new thread, and copy there the most salient and fact-filled posts with links, as a sort of Toolkit to help us inform (red-pill) our friends and family? The damn government shill$ out countless dollars to produce pamphlets on worthless, socially and culturally harmful causes, so the least we can do is create a repository here to have easy access to the most pertinent information. This fight is too damn important and too lopsided with all the interests on the other side for us to expect fence-sitting friends and family to wade through these hundreds of pages of posts!

  9. #10999
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    322

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    For those of you who still think there is no evidence for widespread election fraud on 11/4/20: Unmasked: Have we uncovered the truth about the 2020 election? - YouTube

    Prolly won't be up long.
    Someone need to download it and add it to another service. Brighteon.com?

  10. #11000
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    45,102

    Default

    starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    -Intervectmin (Hydroquarilide or whatever) has had high, high rates of stopping the serious effects of the Rona, in countries where they didn't want their sick, unhealthy, and elderly killed off and therefore did not ban it.
    Poorly-vetted statements like this create problems for those of us trying to make our points. Please be more careful in the future.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •