starting strength gym
Page 1101 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 1016011001105110911099110011011102110311111151120116012101 ... LastLast
Results 11,001 to 11,010 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    Rip is there anyway for you to "pin" the most informative posts at the top? Or perhaps, at least, you could create a new thread, and copy there the most salient and fact-filled posts with links, as a sort of Toolkit to help us inform (red-pill) our friends and family? The damn government shill$ out countless dollars to produce pamphlets on worthless, socially and culturally harmful causes, so the least we can do is create a repository here to have easy access to the most pertinent information. This fight is too damn important and too lopsided with all the interests on the other side for us to expect fence-sitting friends and family to wade through these hundreds of pages of posts!
    Bookmark this Facts about Covid-19 – Swiss Policy Research

For those of you who still think there is no evidence for widespread election fraud on 11/4/20: Unmasked: Have we uncovered the truth about the 2020 election? - YouTube

Prolly won't be up long. Be sure to read the text at the end of the video.
    With a wide body of evidence (excel spreadsheets, affidavits, court documents), and the presentation of such a vast data set that should be available for individual scrutiny (after all, it was available to the documentary filmmaker, was it not?), and a channel name of "Pure Data", I was really hoping to see in the comment section a long list of resources I could use for independently checking into such a compelling argument.

Imagine my disappointment...

Oh well, at least the music was credited.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    My dad gets vaccinated today. I've tried my best to convince him otherwise, but he's determined to get the vaccine so "we can begin returning to normal". This is despite him ALREADY HAVING HAD THE FUCKING VIRUS back in late November 2019 (loads of Chinese students in my town)
    I am also dumbstruck as my best friend, who I've know since I was only four, just told me he's getting vaccinated.
    It is sad, but there is no reasoning with a lot of people about this. There is too much sunk cost in the reliability of our institutions for them to see that this whole thing is upside down world type BS.

I have some friends in their 50's getting it and I am just baffled by the level of ignorance and misinformation required for them to do so.

None of them are unintelligent people in other areas, but they are retarded when it comes to Kung-flu. The funny part is that I know many of them from playing trivia every Wednesday with about 200 other people in the local watering hole. So they are not afraid to be around 200 people who are around tons of others, but they are simultaneously so worried that they will take what amounts to an experimental vaccine that, based upon what I have heard from folks who got it, has worse side effects than getting Covid itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I find it kind of weird that there are no follow up stories. The only one was about how she was living in a ménage a trois with her boyfriend and another woman, but that is all social media posts. No interviews with her family, friends, acquaintances, neighbors, you know like you get for a high school shooter or whatever.
    Some folk would say I smell a rat. It is a weird video.

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    . So a chaotic scene can support multiple compelling interpretations. But using Occam’s razor, we choose the plainest interpretation.
    The most striking aspect of that video was the lack of medical care or at least no one with any first aid training, all security and police are trained in first aid and if that girl was shot perhaps it may have been survivable if they kept her airway clear. She was lying head up and bent and she may have died from just a blocked airway. In a car crash where you have occupants still held in their set by the seat belt some have survived the injuries simply by someone holding their head up to keep the airway clear. It is just a fundamental if first aid. DRABC. Danger, Response, Airways, Breathing, Circulation. Perhaps a paramedic may explain it better.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    For those of you who still think there is no evidence for widespread election fraud on 11/4/20: Unmasked: Have we uncovered the truth about the 2020 election? - YouTube

Prolly won't be up long. Be sure to read the text at the end of the video.
    Looks like the work Briggs did for Powell.

I get it, Rip. Why assign motives when they cannot be clearly demonstrated?

Then again, if we're just trying to be polite to win over hearts and minds, well, where has THAT approach gotten the Conservative and Libertarian movements over the past four decades??

We've been waiting quite a while now.

This is the vilest shit I've ever read. So who is this nasty bitch Virginia Heffernan? I found her:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EOMC2ebW4AECsCC.jpg

How do you get so wrapped up in your personal hatred of a man you've never met that you would say shit like this about people who live next door who help you without asking them to? Fuck this ridiculous whore. Seriously, this is not something that can be fixed without a new map. Leave us the productive part of California, and round up the cunts like Ms. Heffernan for the ocean-view part. Let them swap dollars until they need their driveway cleaned off by someone who knows how. And then charge them $9000.
    Heffer cracks me up. This is the same one who wrote the article, shared in this thread by Jenni, about crossfit’s (and by extension strength training’s) racist roots. Of course an obese woman named Heffer would find a reason to hate fit people.

I get it, Rip. Why assign motives when they cannot be clearly demonstrated?

Then again, if we're just trying to be polite to win over hearts and minds, well, where has THAT approach gotten the Conservative and Libertarian movements over the past four decades??
    We're not trying to be polite. We're trying to be correct. Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquin are not the same thing.

We're not trying to be polite. We're trying to be correct. Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquin are not the same thing.
    We have been using Ivermectin for sheep drench for ages and hydroxychloroquin for autoimmune diseases. Who would have thought these older style medications could be used to treat CV-19. Parasites and Viruses are poles apart.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by George Christiansen View Post
    Less boot licking and more reading or just stop trying engage me.
    I'm confused, George... my own boots? Those on my shift? The whole fucking department?

You know what... let's just go with option B. I think Rip was right about the bad dog thing.