starting strength gym
Page 1104 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 1046041004105410941102110311041105110611141154120416042104 ... LastLast
Results 11,031 to 11,040 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark E. Hurling View Post
    I'm somewhat bemused by all the passion around the vaccines for Kung Flu. Although I'm in no particular hurry to get one, I do intend to have my arm jabbed. After all, I got my "vaccination" early having survived the stuff rather handily. Hell, if the Dreaded Kung Flu didn't kill me or DB, I doubt the vaccine will. As it is, we get our annual flu shot now. It's inevitable that this will get incorporated into that anyway.

I will now keep a face shield nearby, only to be deployed in the event of a spittle flecked outburst from Mad Dog Christiansen on this subject.
    I think the real issue is a lot of the modern controversy surrounding vaccines. Some of it was introduced by the "anti vaxxer" crowd, but if you look at certain overseas vaccination initiatives, you'll find vaccines WERE actually used as vectors to achieve other ends besides simple immunization, namely to sterilize people in certain countries. Take a look here: (PDF) HCG Found in WHO Tetanus Vaccine in Kenya Raises Concern in the Developing World.

Is something like this being attempted here in the US with COVID, where there is potential for class action lawsuits from people who can get lawyers? I don't know. But seeing this has been done in other countries, I'm not taking a jab that I don't think isn't going to be of any use to me.

I don't really want to read this -- do these idiots think that one dose of HCG can sterilize a human?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I don't really want to read this -- do these idiots think that one dose of HCG can sterilize a human?
    The idea is that somehow combining HCG with the tetanus sample in the vaccine gets the immune response to go after pregnancy related hormones.

Well, at least these idiots don't think that a single dose of HCG can sterilize a human.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Well, at least these idiots don't think that a single dose of HCG can sterilize a human.
    Nope the idea is that antibodies can be induced against HCG. This is something they've done. See here: Anti-hCG vaccines are in clinical trials - PubMed

I think the contention is that the vaccines with the HCG found in them are somehow also inducing this as a similar effect. If you listen to Bill Gates talk about how tied his vaccine initiatives are to population control as an agenda, it starts to look really suspicious. Especially when you hear his explanation that "we found vaccinated people reproduce less". I may be taking a big leap here, but I'm pretty sure no one in history has said "this smallpox is really making me wanna fuck and make some babies".

According to The Who, alcohol kills 3 million annually. Covid has killed 2.3 million.

Alcohol

WHO Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Dashboard | WHO Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Dashboard

And there's this courageous development from PepsiCo: Aunt Jemima breakfast brand renamed Pearl Milling Company

Let me be clear: I say it's about time that somebody had the balls to admit something that everybody already knows: that black women can't make pancakes. The time has come. Now is the time. The time is now.

Prior to last year, I frequently traveled internationally. Due to Covid restrictions, international travel is impractical for me. If getting vaccinated meant no more testing, quarantine or mask requirements, I would do so ASAP. Unless getting vaccinated makes traveling easier, I am in no rush to get the shots.

starting strength coach development program
    I'm so glad the massive corporations who sell us edible toxic waste care about social justice issues.
    Burger Kang – StoneToss
    Gay Burger restaurant selling 'love me daddy' patties is a hit

I often wonder what normal "Trans" people, who are suffering with their condition and coping from day to day as best they can, think about the social justice warrior bullshit that gets pushed in their name. CHESTFEEDING FOR FUCKS SAKE.
    Midwives told to say 'chestfeeding' instead of 'breastfeeding' in gender-inclusive move - LBC

All of this is somewhat reassuring that we are on the well on the way to a total civilisational collapse. The strongest will survive!