starting strength gym
Page 1109 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 1096091009105910991107110811091110111111191159120916092109 ... LastLast
Results 11,081 to 11,090 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024

133 Car pileup footage. This is so sad. Watch at your own discretion. Prayers are going out to all those affected by this horrible tragedy

Biden’s ‘100 Days’ Of Masks Transforms Into Masks ‘Through The Next Year’ – Summit News

The mask is such an easy way to identify the obedient that we can't ever get rid of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Biden’s ‘100 Days’ Of Masks Transforms Into Masks ‘Through The Next Year’ – Summit News

The mask is such an easy way to identify the obedient that we can't ever get rid of it.
    It is not surprising that his own supporters are surprised.

People who wear masks outdoors are star bellied sneetches.

Note the comments that take time to state that the deaths cannot be connected to the administration of the vaccine, and yet the worldwide policy has been to link any death even remotely connected -- or even completely unconnected -- to COVID-19 to the virus. And EVERYBODY knows this, and NOBODY has any problem with it. It only took 10 months to turn the world into Fahrenheit 451, and we cooperated enthusiastically.
    More data:

In 1976, the US abruptly halted the swine flu vaccine after 6 weeks for 25 deaths & 362 cases of Guillaine-Barr Syndrome. (source: The Way It Was – 1976 – Swine Flu Vaccinations) This is after 45 million received the vaccine.

After 8 weeks of covid19 mRNA medical device implant injections ("vaccines"), we are at 653 deaths, 150+ anaphylaxis and 130+ cases of Bell Palsy (source: link quoted above to the National Vaccine Info Center). This was 501 deaths just two days ago....so 75 deaths per day for the last 2 days (?).

..and our government plans to require mRNA implant injection if you wish to....what? Travel? Visit at State / Federal Park? Enter a government building such as a school? Take a piss in a public bathroom? As I understand it, this is a medical procedure never before performed on humans (?)....for a virus that is treatable having a very high survival rate and a now known exaggerated infection rate due to very high false positive testing.

-----------------

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    Long read, but interesting first-hand account of events during the fraudulent election:
    How DJT Lost the White House, Chapter 1: All the President’s Teams (11/3 – 12/17) – Deep Capture

The reporting seems to suggest Trump and his family have been under threat of assassination from political opponents for some time and it was made clear he would not be allowed to complete a 2nd term.
    The people in Trump's inner circle, including his family, Guiliani and his advisors did not want Trump to win.
    The Biden Regime, hollow Republicans and Trump administration all mistakenly believe the movement formerly led by President Trump was only about Donald J. Trump.
    I read the whole damned thing at 5:30am today; it sent me back to bed.

Byrne's description of the oval office meeting jives with the Monkee Werx interview of the young staffer who got them into the White House. The staffer is absolutely a believable guy. Byrne has told some large tales in the past..perhaps those stories are true also.

Noncompliance is a dangerous game that only billionaires can afford to play....and Trump paid dearly. I appreciate that he tried and the badass NEVER complied. Trump is a Real Man....probably flawed, but I don't think he flinched until the end. They got to him.

It begs the question: Where are the Real Men? Our Generals sure look like Real Men with their manly costumes and scowling, chiseled faces. "You will not get past jump street". Oohhhhh...gives me chills. Yet, they stand by and allow our constitution to be mocked and our elections to become the laughing stock of the world. Burma's military men will redo their elections WITHOUT the corrupted voting machines. We, on the other hand, are spoiled pussies who are really good at droning people with brown skin in other countries because....i have no idea why....probably the same reasoning involved in the impeachment of Donald Trump.

Welcome to the desert of the real.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    Dunno when you were a kid here, but nowadays the mob is really not a big thing in New York. State/City Government and Wall Street basically stepped in and took their place.
    I live 30 minutes outside NYC from '73-'90. Grew up with friends who had "connected" uncles and such. Italians and Irish. I know they have become much more "legitimate", but the Russians in Brooklyn are still active. Not sure about the Asians, but there is still, in spit of the older folks moving on up, plenty of stuff going in NYC and the surrounding areas in Jersey.

Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post
    I attended the parade, scheduled at 1pm on a Wednesday. Great for the city to celebrate. Masks were 'required'. Where I was, 95% weren't wearing any. I dont know what it was like closer to downtown & the Riverwalk.

The mayor was FIRST in line on the boat parade. As she crossed us, I just stared, no clapping. Others cheered for her.

She was not maskless at the super bowl events in any media I saw. She WAS maskless when the lightning had their celebration at Raymond James stadium a few months ago.

What a joke.

(George, unrelated... Are you in Tampa? If yes, where do you train?)
    My understanding was she was bitching about the folks at the actual Super Bowl game who didn't wear masks. The footage I saw of her maskless may have been from the Lighting thing. Sound was off when I saw it.

Insane that people were wearing masks outdoors. Although I saw my first double mask-er last night. People are getting dumber and dumber.

I train in my garage in Seffner. Haven't been to Tampa since 54 weeks to flatten the curve started.

So has anyone seen an actual leak of this alleged conversation where Ron DeSantis told Biden to go fuck himself and hung up on him? I want to hear that conversation so badly. If it really happened like they say it did, DeSantis is by and large my favorite American politician.

This is a good compilation of the pearl clutching scum in DC doing far worse than what they are falsely claiming Trump did to instigate that lame false flag frat party on the 6th.

Not posting for the "look who the real [insert whatever projection Lefties are currently going] are", but more as an exhibit A of how gaslit people are that they either can't remember or can draw false equivalencies enough to not only not oust these asshole, but to support them.

Quote Originally Posted by UberBabs View Post
    People who wear masks outdoors are star bellied sneetches.
    Certainly a bold statement for a Californian.

So has anyone seen an actual leak of this alleged conversation where Ron DeSantis told Biden to go fuck himself and hung up on him? I want to hear that conversation so badly. If it really happened like they say it did, DeSantis is by and large my favorite American politician.
    Sounds too good to be true.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    In 1976, the US abruptly halted the swine flu vaccine after 6 weeks for 25 deaths & 362 cases of Guillaine-Barr Syndrome. (source: The Way It Was – 1976 – Swine Flu Vaccinations) This is after 45 million received the vaccine.

After 8 weeks of covid19 mRNA medical device implant injections ("vaccines"), we are at 653 deaths, 150+ anaphylaxis and 130+ cases of Bell Palsy (source: link quoted above to the National Vaccine Info Center). This was 501 deaths just two days ago....so 75 deaths per day for the last 2 days (?).

..and our government plans to require mRNA implant injection if you wish to....what? Travel? Visit at State / Federal Park? Enter a government building such as a school? Take a piss in a public bathroom? As I understand it, this is a medical procedure never before performed on humans (?)....for a virus that is treatable having a very high survival rate and a now known exaggerated infection rate due to very high false positive testing.
    An excellent summary. Is there any possible way to communicate this simple logic to the general population? I don't see one.

Quote Originally Posted by George Christiansen View Post
    This is a good compilation of the pearl clutching scum in DC doing far worse than what they are falsely claiming Trump did to instigate that lame false flag frat party on the 6th.

Not posting for the "look who the real [insert whatever projection Lefties are currently going] are", but more as an exhibit A of how gaslit people are that they either can't remember or can draw false equivalencies enough to not only not oust these asshole, but to support them.

Greg Kelly is doing a pretty damn good job since the loss of Fox.

starting strength coach development program
    So has anyone seen an actual leak of this alleged conversation where Ron DeSantis told Biden to go fuck himself and hung up on him? ...
    This gets a little closer to it:

Gov. DeSantis Tells Biden: "Go Fuck Yourself" - Real Raw News

Please let it be true.