starting strength gym
Page 1110 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 1106101010106011001108110911101111111211201160121016102110 ... LastLast
Results 11,091 to 11,100 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    We, on the other hand, are spoiled pussies who are really good at droning people with brown skin in other countries because....i have no idea why....probably the same reasoning involved in the impeachment of Donald Trump.
    Relevance of the bolded?

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    This gets a little closer to it:

Gov. DeSantis Tells Biden: "Go Fuck Yourself" - Real Raw News

Please let it be true.
    Please, let it be true:

Walensky argued on the call that any attempt by DeSantis to resist a federally mandated travel ban would be immoral, selfish, and possibly illegal.

Biden echoed her words, and he berated DeSantis for having left Florida’s economy open during “the dark days of Covid.” Moreover, Biden claimed he had unilateral and constitutional authority to protect the nation’s health from “rogue politicians” acting in contravention of established health guidelines.

DeSantis’s initial reply was brief and blunt: “I will not comply,” he said, and then cited the CDC’s own statistics showing a nationwide decline in active Covid-19 cases.

Florida had arrested the spread of Covid-19, DeSantis argued, and accused Biden of targeting Republican states that supported Donald Trump.

“Florida absolutely will not comply,” DeSantis repeated. “Instituting a travel ban or restriction of movement would be a gross example of federal overreach with no grounding in law or science. We have Covid-19 in check, and you’re trying to exert unlawful authority over our state and its people,” he chided Biden.

Biden then tacitly threatened to withhold federal funding and to deny Florida access to Covid-19 vaccinations.

“C’mon, man, Florida needs our help, and you need vaccines, which are hard to come by, isn’t that right, Dr. Fauci,” Biden said.

The “Deep State” doctor replied in the affirmative, telling DeSantis that he expects the prevalence of the UK variant to double or triple every week to 10 days.

“Governor, do you want to be responsible for reinfecting the nation? Truth is, we don’t even know how effective current vaccines are against the UK strain.”

DeSantis told Dr. Fauci he trusted his own state health authorities over financially incentivized federal officials.

“How much do you stand to earn from these vaccines, Dr. Fauci? And, Joe, if you continue with this course of action, I will authorize the state National Guard to protect the movement of Floridians,” DeSantis said.

“Address me as Mr. President or President Biden,” Biden said.

“I will not, and you can go fuck yourself,” DeSantis said before hanging up.
    Quote Originally Posted by cmdrfunk View Post
    Relevance of the bolded?
    I don't remember Obama droning the Finns.

After 8 weeks of covid19 mRNA medical device implant injections ("vaccines"), we are at 653 deaths, 150+ anaphylaxis and 130+ cases of Bell Palsy (source: link quoted above to the National Vaccine Info Center). This was 501 deaths just two days ago....so 75 deaths per day for the last 2 days (?).
    Upon closer inspection, the bolded part above is incorrect; that data has not been updated since 2/4/21. So, we don't know the current stats or the rate of deaths that happened to take place shortly after the mRNA injection.

It begs the question: Where are the Real Men? Our Generals sure look like Real Men with their manly costumes and scowling, chiseled faces. "You will not get past jump street". Oohhhhh...gives me chills. Yet, they stand by and allow our constitution to be mocked and our elections to become the laughing stock of the world. Burma's military men will redo their elections WITHOUT the corrupted voting machines. We, on the other hand, are spoiled pussies who are really good at droning people with brown skin in other countries because....i have no idea why....probably the same reasoning involved in the impeachment of Donald Trump.
    Quote Originally Posted by cmdrfunk View Post
    Relevance of the bolded?
    For a government that is hyper-focused on skin color, it has failed to have an equal opportunity drone killing policy....it's mostly people with "brown skin".

I believe in psychology, it is called "Reaction Formation".

When a person is way over the top concerned about a racism (for example), but in reality, are deeply racists themselves. Perhaps our government is sick and needs therapy. I think the people are the cure.

For a government that is hyper-focused on skin color, it has failed to have an equal opportunity drone killing policy....it's mostly people with "brown skin".
    Well, if they'd stop trying to kill all us infidels in the interest of setting up a worldwide califate, and start living and acting like civilized people, we could stop; but AFAIC, they're getting what they deserve.

Are these numbers absolute figures or adjusted for population?

More data:
    In 1976, the US abruptly halted the swine flu vaccine after 6 weeks for 25 deaths & 362 cases of Guillaine-Barr Syndrome. (source: The Way It Was – 1976 – Swine Flu Vaccinations) This is after 45 million received the vaccine.

After 8 weeks of covid19 mRNA medical device implant injections ("vaccines"), we are at 653 deaths, 150+ anaphylaxis and 130+ cases of Bell Palsy (source: link quoted above to the National Vaccine Info Center). This was 501 deaths just two days ago....so 75 deaths per day for the last 2 days (?).

..and our government plans to require mRNA implant injection if you wish to....what? Travel? Visit at State / Federal Park? Enter a government building such as a school? Take a piss in a public bathroom? As I understand it, this is a medical procedure never before performed on humans (?)....for a virus that is treatable having a very high survival rate and a now known exaggerated infection rate due to very high false positive testing.
    My gut, which is wrong plenty, tells me this story is BS. I cannot see DeSantis telling the president to fuck off, and bidens quote, "come on man...." I just don't buy it.

I want to though.....

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Please, let it be true:

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdcoast_slope View Post
    I just discovered the comedy of Tim Dillon. He has many clips like this, I think he is on to something.

These People Are Frauds - YouTube
    This guy is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Biden’s ‘100 Days’ Of Masks Transforms Into Masks ‘Through The Next Year’ – Summit News

The mask is such an easy way to identify the obedient that we can't ever get rid of it.
    The mask ain't going away, probably ever, and since too few are doing anything about it now, while it's still easy to fight back, soon it will be harder to fight back. Liberty is always cheaper at the beginning, when too few recognize its value.

And this whole debacle has shown how useless we Westerners have become. The Americans, British, French, Australians, Spanish, etc. all have more rights and legal protections than second- and third-worlders to push back on something like this, yet only only a singular few take action, and are immediately labeled as kooks/conspiracy theorists. Pretty pathetic if ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Cox View Post
    Well, if they'd stop trying to kill all us infidels in the interest of setting up a worldwide califate, and start living and acting like civilized people, we could stop; but AFAIC, they're getting what they deserve.
    Bud Light drinker tier take.

Let's be honest the reason Finns aren't getting Hellfired, and Syria, Iraq, Iran etc. are, isn't because of browness, it's because the latter group threatens Israel or at least the Greater Israel project.

Oh, bless your heart.

starting strength coach development program
    I agree, there is a worldwide califate against the American people....actually, against mankind. It's pretty damned clear now that the enemy isn't who we've been told it is. Ever consider that they created this enemy so that we can't see the true enemy?

If Blue Helmets went door to door in my neighborhood bashing through peoples' front doors and throwing their wives and elderly parents against the wall...I suspect my neighbors would eventually fight back too.

-------------
    Unrelated (kinda), Must watch:
    MVDV just destroyed the entire media in this clip

I love the way he handles the media. If you removed the interviewer's makeup, we'd all realize...she is a child with a child's brain. We all remember being children, right?

His family, house and law firm are under siege. I think Trump had a hard time finding an attorney who was courageous enough to represent him.

---
    The Tim Dillon clip made my day.

Unfortunately, it's hard to ignore the "losers" when they (try to) make me wear a nasty facial jock strap in order to pick up my mail. These silly little daily battles are a constant reminder that the "losers" have too much power.