starting strength gym
Page 1111 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 1116111011106111011109111011111112111311211161121116112111 ... LastLast
Results 11,101 to 11,110 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    MVDV just destroyed the entire media in this clip

I love the way he handles the media. If you removed the interviewer's makeup, we'd all realize...she is a child with a child's brain. We all remember being children, right?
    I'm shocked -- SHOCKED -- that she let him talk uninterrupted for 3 minutes. That was a bad mistake they usually don't make.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I'm shocked -- SHOCKED -- that she let him talk uninterrupted for 3 minutes. That was a bad mistake they usually don't make.
    Maybe she was as amazed he had this lined up in the chamber as I was watching this video. People don't usually turn it up like this unless it's a publicity stunt, like to springboard into political ambitions or something.

Clarify this for me, CF. You don't approve of his interview?

When I saw this I was laughing at how effectively he took down the media.

It underlines what I have been thinking quite a bit lately: the problem in our country is not Trump, Biden, woke-ism, conservatives, the virus or you name it.

The problem is THE MEDIA.

Upon closer inspection, the bolded part above is incorrect; that data has not been updated since 2/4/21. So, we don't know the current stats or the rate of deaths that happened to take place shortly after the mRNA injection.
    Curious how it seems like we don't heat about the COVID tally at all anymore. No one keeps rattling off the ever increasing death number. It seems like when Trump was in the White House I couldn't escape that number. Now I have to go looking for it if I actually want to find it.

Clarify this for me, CF. You don't approve of his interview?
    I do, there were small details I didn't necessarily agree with(I'm not sure PBS is unbiased, for one), but he hit it on the head and really called out what she was doing. He was able to illustrate it so well probably because that kind of questioning is utilized often by lawyers to paint their preferred picture. I just think she was so dumbstruck by what he had to say and that he seemed so genuinely passionate about it. Usually when someone has something like that to say in front of a camera they have political ambitions, but I don't think this guy actually does.

I am not critical in the least - this was really nice... but dang I wish he had more time to talk about the manipulated video that "changes" the facts 180 degrees like the "Fine People Hoax". He did sideswipe the issue with the comment about doctored videos. "The Fine People Hoax" is the most compelling distortion (lie) of the prosecution.

Quote Originally Posted by johnst_nhb View Post
    When I saw this I was laughing at how effectively he took down the media.

It underlines what I have been thinking quite a bit lately: the problem in our country is not Trump, Biden, woke-ism, conservatives, the virus or you name it.

The problem is THE MEDIA.
    Agreed

It will be interesting to see if she is punished for fucking up or it’s the beginning of the MSM seeking new markets. Likelihood seems small that change is in the air.

On another related topic , it’s useful to remind people that in criminal court you have to be found guilty unanimously. 11-1 is not enough. I understand that the proceedings under the Constitution are different and for different reasons, but that is how serious it is to make accusations and difficult it is to get a conviction.

Exactly. They'll be sending her back to remedial propaganda school.