starting strength gym
Page 1129 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 1296291029107911191127112811291130113111391179122916292129 ... LastLast
Results 11,281 to 11,290 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    It must be so difficult to be the supporter of Ted 'Lying' Cruz, Rudy Guiliani and 'Sloppy' Steve, while AOC and Beto O'Rourke raises millions for to relieve the people of Texas...

Quote Originally Posted by jonasfj70 View Post
    It must be so difficult to be the supporter of Ted 'Lying' Cruz, Rudy Guiliani and 'Sloppy' Steve, while AOC and Beto O'Rourke raises millions for to relieve the people of Texas...
    This is some very high-level leftist prose. Very persuasive.

And let's add the very persuasive White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki to this: https://twitter.com/i/status/1363504487717957632

Thanks David, this is excellent Sunday afternoon reading: Once Upon A Presidency - From Populist To Dissident | ZeroHedge This stands out:

The allegation that Trump “incited” an “insurrection” implies that anyone in the crowd that day was, if not actually criminal, at least dangerously stupid. Whose idea of unifying is this? Whose idea of political courage? In democratic political contests, winners need the losers to trust the fairness of the system. So why would winners demonize losers as disloyal and dangerous?

GameStop stuff.
    Isn’t this some kind of wrong? He has to testify in front of congress because he bought a stock? Interesting opening, I don’t know if I could hold my temper long enough with these people.

Keith Gill delivers his testimony at GameStop hearing: 'I like the stock' - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    all of this is bullshit.
    As long as you realize it is not my bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Have you not yet figured out that your media lies to you just like ours does? I have posted enough about this on this tread that you should know better by now.
    And I do appreciate the time and effort you put into posting this information and I understand the media, ours are just as bad, however that information I found is from various government departments and universities here in Australia, not from any local media sources. That of course does not guarantee that it is accurate or up to date, but here that is all we have.

Your NIH says much the same thing, that the evidence is inconclusive as of the 11/02/2021.

Ivermectin has been shown to inhibit the replication of SARS-CoV-2 in cell cultures.13 However, pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic studies suggest that achieving the plasma concentrations necessary for the antiviral efficacy detected in vitro would require administration of doses up to 100-fold higher than those approved for use in humans."

Ivermectin | COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    Wait, how is not wanting to inject yourself with poison
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    I think you've got your rhetoric and logic all mixed up, Hurling.
    Just so I can approach this logically, can you:

1) Define what "poison" means.

2) Explain the mechanism of action of the so-called poison. That is, what specifically constitutes it as poison and what specific effects (with explained mechanisms, i.e., how do the constituent materials in the "poison" lead to injury/death/other harmful effects) does it have?

Please answer with explicit and specific language.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    Your NIH says much the same thing, that the evidence is inconclusive as of the 11/02/2021.

Ivermectin has been shown to inhibit the replication of SARS-CoV-2 in cell cultures.13 However, pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic studies suggest that achieving the plasma concentrations necessary for the antiviral efficacy detected in vitro would require administration of doses up to 100-fold higher than those approved for use in humans."
    Our NIH is full of shit. And it seems to be working for lots of people at 12.5 mg.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Our NIH is full of shit. And it seems to be working for lots of people at 12.5 mg.
    Well if that be so then that is good news, however I think the impetus is for a vaccine here tied to your passport. Ivermectin will not get you across intentional boarders.

Exactly. This has never been about the virus.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    As long as you realize it is not my bullshit.

And I do appreciate the time and effort you put into posting this information and I understand the media, ours are just as bad, however that information I found is from various government departments and universities here in Australia, not from any local media sources. That of course does not guarantee that it is accurate or up to date, but here that is all we have.

Ivermectin | COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines
    IVERMECTIN N=25 (and counting)

First a warning to anyone reading this...if you do what I did (described below) you will 100% die a horrible death. Like drinking cyanide with an arsenic chaser from a lead cup would be healthier...seriously... But if you are an idiot weightlifter like me read on.

All the way back in March of 2020 Rip and I theorized between ourselves about the use of Ivermectin for Covid. More accurately, Stef had read something that peaked her curiosity (Stef has a PhD in pharmacology for those who don't know her). It seemed the countries that should have been absolutely devastated by Covid were actually not having that much of a problem with it, like those in Africa and South America. I have traveled pretty extensively in those areas and if you haven't been there, you really don't understand what a hard life it is. Social distancing is pretty much impossible in Dodoma, Tanzania or Lima, Peru. The crush of humanity--living in absolute squalor--is truly shocking. So why wasn't Covid killing everyone faster than Governor Cuomo in a nursing home? As we (Rip, Stef, and I) talked, we discussed Hydroxychloroquine and its uses in treating malaria. We knew the media had poo-poo'd Hydroxychloroquine so that was probably a good place to start. Remember, it's easy for Taiwan to KNOW what the truth is in China--all they have to do is see what is censored...I'm serious.

Seeing how the main stream fake news has been digging up--and reading--the play books from Pravda lately, we (mostly Stef) decided to look deeper. Malaria is caused by parasite and Hydroxychloroquine is an antiparasitic drug--I took it in Peru and in Tanzania prophylactically against malaria. Ivermectin is also an antiparasitic drug...hmmm. Stef did some digging and quickly found Ivermectin being used across the world--in desperately poor countries--to fight Covid and they were having great success with it. I won't bother to post the references, they are all over this board. You see, those countries are so poor they HAD to try something else. After all, they certainly couldn't afford Remdesivir at some $5,000/lousy treatment because they don't have the mighty US printing presses to grease the drug companies.

Fast forward to early December when my dear father-in-law was taken to the Emergency Room because he was unresponsive. Larry somehow caught Covid in his advanced age--we have no idea from where--and he fought the good fight until he could fight no more when he passed on to the next world. Larry and I were very close to each other. We worked together for many years and became dear friends--it is a tremendous loss for our entire family. Unfortunately, my wife cared for her father and her mother in their advanced years and--not surprisingly--my wife, Alisa, fell ill soon after along with our whole family. Covid is really weird, like they say the symptoms sneak up on you. By the time I realized I had it I was a few days into the course of the disease and I called Rip (like I do pretty much every day). Once I started coughing, I knew I had it so I sent my son out to the local IFA and he bought me back some Ivermectin. Remember, at this time, there wasn't a doctor to be found anywhere in the free world who would prescribe it. I took a pea sized blob (probably 100 X the LD/50 according to the exspurts) and went to sleep, coughing. Rip said the coughing would stop (or I would) in a few hours. Sure enough...a few hours later I stopped coughing and the symptoms never got any worse (though I did lose my sense of taste and smell so I took advantage of the time to get rid of some Zinfandel). The Covid headaches are miserable (they reminded me of my adventures with typhoid in Peru) but they stopped as well in a few hours.

Well...it was winter and the out-law side of the family got together for dinner (our own super-spreader event) to remember Larry and, sure enough, almost all of them got sick too. Those who wanted to try Ivermectin did. Of those who tried it, 100% of them had their symptoms stop DEAD IN THEIR TRACKS. 100% of those who took it prophylactically (because their spouses got sick) did not fall ill. And, finally, 100% of those who didn't take it (who got sick) had their symptoms get worse.

Then, just a few weeks ago, my sister and brother-in-law fell gravely ill with Covid (my brother in law was hospitalized twice). When my wife and I finally got word they needed help we went to visit them and I was shocked at the deplorable condition we found them in. My brother-in-law had just been released from the hospital (for the 2nd time) and was almost delirious on the floor on oxygen. My sister couldn't move from her bed. Alisa stayed the night because we were not sure they were going to make it through the night. When Covid hits hard, it is something ferocious. The hospital had kicked my brother-in-law out earlier that day and they told my sister to not bring him back "unless he was unconscious." No, not kidding. I guess they got their payments already. My sister went downhill unbelievably fast and was bed-ridden only a few hours later that day when we found them. They "miraculously" had some ivermectin in the house and by the next morning they had both turned the corner, though it was a very scary night for everyone. Their doctor called the next day (wonderful doc, unbelievably checking in on my brother-in-law and sister because they were so sick). My sister admitted to taking Ivermectin and the doc replied, "Good, it works better than Hydroxychloroquine. Now let me prescribe you the human version." Of course, other medical professionals we knew were extremely upset at me. My sister shut them down, "I don't care what you think, Ivermectin saved our lives."

What is most distressing of all, however, is no one else dared to visit or to help them. Even my brother-in-law wanted me to wear a mask while I was there because he was so sick. I just looked at him puzzled, shaking my head, "Bud, I've already had it." I am afraid our own society is collapsing around us and we are watching it in real time. Even children won't visit their parents because they are scared of Covid. Families are being torn apart...society is being torn apart. And Wal...you really think the gov is telling you the truth? Maybe, like Taiwan, the best way to figure out the truth is to see what they censor.

Finally, I now know 25 people who have now taken Ivermectin. 100% of those with symptoms had their symptoms stop. 100% of those without symptoms (even thought a spouse had the disease) didn't get sick. Just yesterday I had a grateful friend drop off two gift cards after I "loaned" him some Ivermectin (for educational purposes only). His wife's symptoms were immediately arrested and he remains symptom free (all they did was look at the picture of the beautiful horse on the box). My N=25 isn't a controlled study, granted. But I absolutely guarantee you, the information being put out by the gov is controlled.

Like the fake news...read at your own risk and don't blame me if you drink cyanide laced arsenic from a leaden chalice...or believe what you read in the fake news.