starting strength gym
Page 1147 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 1476471047109711371145114611471148114911571197124716472147 ... LastLast
Results 11,461 to 11,470 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Haghstull View Post
    I have never heard or used the term “person of opportunity” before.
    If you will hide behind “children of opportunity”, which you did say, as not the same as “person of opportunity”, you are a liar AND an asshole.

That the left desires equality is one of the biggest lies of our time, and anyone who entertains the idea is a fool.

"Be less white." - Coca Cola

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    If you will hide behind “children of opportunity”, which you did say, as not the same as “person of opportunity”, you are a liar AND an asshole.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Harlin View Post
    Is that Hunter’s term for his sister in law?
    Maybe the term is referring to his 14 year old niece?

Redefining words ("newspeak") is so 1984.

"Germany has placed the far-right "Alternative for Germany" (AfD) under security service surveillance for "posing a threat to democracy," dealing a blow to the anti-immigration party in a big election year."

Génération Identitaire in France was also just banned.

Patriotic Alternative, here in the UK, has been prevented from registering as a political party.

Mass immigration, and demographic replacement, is the one thing you're not allowed to resist in these liberal democracies of ours. The conservative response to all this? "This is outrageous!" and "Imagine, for a moment if you will, if we were doing it to them! The hypocrisy!" and then they will proceed to go ahead and do FUCKING NOTHING. If you still believe in democracy you're a moron.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark E. Hurling View Post
    Although the current state of affairs seems to have left behind the reasons stated in the Declaration of Independence for life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, the fact remains that they were the foundation of our revolution. It was the French who went for liberty, equality, and fraternity. We saw how that worked out with the Terror. The only one of the founders who was not disgusted by their excesses was that reprobate Jefferson. The worst of it is he was in France during the scaffold and guillotine and THAT represents how repellent of a person he really was under his vaunted intellect.
    I never would have taken Hurling as a monarchist.

Quote Originally Posted by Haghstull View Post
    You want a direct argument? Ensuring equity in the spheres of the education and healthcare throughout childhood is an essential part of equality of opportunity, which is an essential part of what you could call the western civic and political tradition. Therefore, denying equity to children of opportunity to people is bad. Three steps—about as direct as I can get it. Now which of these do you ACTUALLY disagree with?
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Okay: I wrote an ungrammatical sentence "...denying equity to children of opportunity to people is bad". Sorry. But to be fair you could have seen that there was a missing word or typo or whatever based on the fact that there were three prepositional constructions associated with 'equity'. Assuming that I was using the expression 'children of opportunity' was not really the most reasonable interpretation of what I wrote.

But met me be clear: equality of opportunity is my goal. Equity in certain spheres THROUGH CHILDHOOD is an essential part of that. I believe in equality of opportunity. I believe in the political project of my ancestors. You don't.

So what do you believe in?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    Mass immigration, and demographic replacement, is the one thing you're not allowed to resist in these liberal democracies of ours. The conservative response to all this? "This is outrageous!" and "Imagine, for a moment if you will, if we were doing it to them! The hypocrisy!" and then they will proceed to go ahead and do FUCKING NOTHING. If you still believe in democracy you're a moron.
    I think we're going to have to seriously consider the possibility that fear or brown people moving into our neighborhoods is not as terrifying to everyone else as it is to you, Matt. Nazis don't win elections. They have been allowed to try for decades. They are not popular. There is no conspiracy needed to keep them out of power. The silent majority does not secretly agree with you that race is a really important, really fundamental aspect of a persons existence. It's all in your head, man.

I thought abut posting that after reading abut it over on Law Officer, Lots of stuff you almost never read about concerning law enforcement in the main stream news. Here's an editorial on the media and officer Sicknick
    The media continues to lie about Capitol Police Officer Sicknick – Law Officer

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    I never would have taken Hurling as a monarchist.
    I don't think he is. He just enjoys the idea of being morally superior to Thomas Jefferson, the author of the Declaration of Independence.