starting strength gym
Page 115 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 15651051131141151161171251652156151115 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Politics has been a bloody, underhanded business throughout human history from ancient Egypt all the way up to Xi disappearing his political enemies in China last year and FBI agents discussing "insurance policies" to remove a sitting U.S. president.

Yet, it is somehow impossible for it to happen today? I almost wish I too could again see the world through the eyes of a small child.

I'm guessing there will be room for a new David Icke once this is over. The 5G lizard conspiracy thing got a little bit out of hand, but the public seems pretty hungry for those kinds of writings. One should definitely feed them.

Listing two FBI agents that sexted each other alongside Xi Jinping as examples of bloody politicians is silly. Even at its worst under Hoover, the FBI has never held a candle to the Chinese Communist Party, let alone two agents that were publicly outed and condemned before Congress. That comment grossly belittles just how dystopian the CCP is.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    Politics has been a bloody, underhanded business throughout human history from ancient Egypt all the way up to Xi disappearing his political enemies in China last year and FBI agents discussing "insurance policies" to remove a sitting U.S. president.

Yet, it is somehow impossible for it to happen today? I almost wish I too could again see the world through the eyes of a small child.
    Spot on Ygnvi. It's all in the history books. The problem we have here in my country is that the general population are prepared to accept history and the wrong doings of many countries across the world. But here in the UK our leaders are so superior and civilised, "we'd never do something like that in our country".

Good article in the National Review. Hopefully the Swedes won't give in to the fearmongers.
    Coronavirus Response: Sweden Has Avoided Isolation and Economic Ruin | National Review

On a side note, just noticed that fearmonger is one of the few Monger words still on common usage, at least here in the USA

Looks like we’re in it for the long haul, this is only the beginning
    US Economy Coronavirus: US is nowhere close to reopening the economy, experts say - The Economic Times

The Office for National Statistics for England & Wales has published the latest death figures on their website.

Week number 13
    Week Ended 27-Mar-20

Total deaths, all ages - 11,141
    Total deaths: average of corresponding week over the previous 5 years - 10,130
    Deaths where COVID-19 was mentioned on the death certificate (ICD-10 U07.1 and U07.2) - 539

Note that up-to-date counts of the total numbers of deaths involving coronavirus (COVID-19) are published by Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) on the .GOV.UK website. ONS figures differ from the DHSC counts as the latter include deaths which have not yet been registered.

The shutdown strategy is like cowering to the school bully while he still beats you anyway and then takes your lunch money to top it off.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I'm guessing there will be room for a new David Icke once this is over.
    David Icke may be a crackpot but he did a live stream on London Real yesterday and it was the 2nd most watched live stream in the world. YouTube kept taking it down and continues to do so. Here’s a snippet from it that won’t be around for long

YouTube

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisza View Post
    The shutdown strategy is like cowering to the school bully while he still beats you anyway and then takes your lunch money to top it off.
    When do the bureaucrats start to feel the consequences?