starting strength gym
Page 1157 of 3021 FirstFirst ... 1576571057110711471155115611571158115911671207125716572157 ... LastLast
Results 11,561 to 11,570 of 30208

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    I think you had better change "we the people" to "we were the people".

The cancel culture without the constitution.

The Twilight Zone - The Obsolete Man - YouTube

The Twilight Zone, one of the best programs to come out of the US.
    Great post Wal. That clip nails it.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    Nobody down here gives a rats about this nonsense and the gossip queen Oprah, that is why I would rather watch paint dry than this concoction of goop!
    Apparently, most Australians prefer a concoction of goop over paint drying:

Harry and Meghan interview a huge ratings win for Network Ten

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Harlin View Post
    Great post Wal. That clip nails it.
    How did they know?

“When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.” Prov 29V2

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    It's a mistake to defend not wearing masks on the merits, because it implies that, were they effective enough, it would be OK to force people to wear them.
    Just as it would be a mistake defend the 2A based on lawful-gun-owner shooting stats, or something like that. (Choose your own metaphor)
    It allows them to define the terms of the fight.
    And forced mask usage is wrong because of our inalienable right to exist in public unmuzzled, not because the masks are ineffective at preventing the spread of viruses.

Is this, I wonder, now considered an extreme position?

Of course it is. But it is necessary to prove to cowards that their cowardice is misplaced, so we do it out of love.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    It's a mistake to defend not wearing masks on the merits, because it implies that, were they effective enough, it would be OK to force people to wear them.
    Just as it would be a mistake defend the 2A based on lawful-gun-owner shooting stats, or something like that. (Choose your own metaphor)
    And forced mask usage is wrong because of our inalienable right to exist in public unmuzzled, not because the masks are ineffective at preventing the spread of viruses.

Is this, I wonder, now considered an extreme position?
    ^ This is exactly why the Left is winning.

The "Right" always act like a bunch of dorks who claim to hate the cool kids, but will do anything to make sure they are thought well of by them. Instead of some more polite version (at least on TV or radio) of "Fuck off. It's none of your business.", they will defend any and every accusation thrown at them by their opponents. There is a time to explain a bunch of things to people that matter, but in politics it should be:

Lefty: "Luddite!"
    Sane Person: "So what?"

Lefty: "Racist!"

Lefty: "Sexist!"

Lefty: "Gun nut!"

And then immediately changing the conversation to actions instead. But weak, cowardly men run things and politics has infiltrated everything because of it, so now we have to treat strangers grasping for power like concerned friends who actually might deserve an answer as to why we think certain ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    To clarify further, most rights exist at birth and must specifically be taken away from us by enumerated government rights, granted to it by the Constitution.
    But everything has become ass-backwards, where one must define the reason government should grant individuals a particular right, not that the government must find evidence in our Constitution for the power it is exerting over us.
    Kind of like how one must prove they are not any particular -ist, rather than it be proven how they are a xenophobe (I'm looking at YOU, Hagh, and the unsubstantiated claims you made about Matt Jackson).

I'm not sure of the solution to this government overreach and seeping of -ist Culture into our lives, but I sense that it involves isolating into communities and withdrawing as far away as possible from the population centers.

Harry and Meghan interview a huge ratings win for Network Ten[/QUOTE]

Wel, I suppose your right, for some (not most), the 1.4M of them would rather watch a load of nonsense then flies crawling up the wall, but for the rest of us down under on that night we had better things to do.

starting strength coach development program
    I don't think any of us grasp what is going on right now. Here's over 2.6 million faces of people who never existed. An AI made them.

Do you guys understand? It's already aliens vs humans, they're just the same species on the same planet.

Gallery of AI Generated Faces | Generated.photos

How do you know what's real? Easy: get off of the internet.