starting strength gym
Page 1164 of 3023 FirstFirst ... 1646641064111411541162116311641165116611741214126416642164 ... LastLast
Results 11,631 to 11,640 of 30229

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    I hope you all realize that the current "official" US president called Joe Biden is not the same person that used to be the vice president to Obama. Just look for decent pictures/videos of him taken during 08-16 and compare that to the more recent material.

A side-by-side example I found on the internet:
    photo_2021-01-29_21-21-46.jpg

This is not compelling at all, Miro. Dementia changes physical appearance, as does 10 years. The situation is bad enough without calling in the clowns.

In contrast, this is the best piece on the media itself that I've read so far: The Sovietization of the American Press - TK News by Matt Taibbi

Quote Originally Posted by Miro View Post
    I hope you all realize that the current "official" US president called Joe Biden is not the same person that used to be the vice president to Obama. Just look for decent pictures/videos of him taken during 08-16 and compare that to the more recent material.
    Here is the mainstream take on Joe Biden from over a decade ago.

Robin Williams on Joe Biden ? Rambling Joe Biden (Original) - YouTube

I posted a whole back that Biden even 5 years ago was a very very different man. He looks terribly sick right now. He didn't look terrible back then.

Quote Originally Posted by Miro View Post

A side-by-side example I found on the internet:
    photo_2021-01-29_21-21-46.jpg

White farmers blast $5bn promised to minority farm-owners in Biden's relief bill as 'racism' | Daily Mail Online

"Senator Lindsey Graham claims the money is 'reparations' and has nothing to do with the COVID-19 relief bill"

Get comfortable with this idea, regardless of which of the two parties you vote for. Our ancestors do not smile upon us.

Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post
    I must confess... I voted against Hillary in 2016 (vs voting for Trump), so there you go.
    So it was an emotional decision rather than a political decision based on policies provided by each candidate? Anyway I don't blame you. Over here politicians know how to work the crowd and Covid has provided some of the state premiers (governors) a fantastic tool for motivation called fear in recent elections.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Here is the mainstream take on Joe Biden from over a decade ago.

Robin Williams on Joe Biden ? Rambling Joe Biden (Original) - YouTube
    12 Clinton Whistleblowers Found ‘Hanging From Doorknobs
    On August 11, 2014, Williams died at his home in Paradise Cay, California.

In the initial report released on August 12, the Marin County Sheriff’s Office deputy coroner stated Williams had hanged himself after he was found hanging from a doorknob with a necktie.

The final autopsy report, released in November 2014, ruled that Williams had committed suicide by hanging himself from the doorknob.
    Notice the pattern? Neck-ties.

Just to be safe, perhaps we should all agree that joke (or any joke about our overlords) is NOT funny.

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    He certainly believes we need to ask permission from the government to gather.

He’s in over his head, and always has been.
    He may seem feeble and weak, and perhaps he is, but he or someone behind the scenes isn't fucking around:

A close friend of mine was at the Capitol protests, he never entered the buildings nor did he engage in any aggressive behavior. A few days ago, a large group of FBI agents raided his place and confiscated all of his computers. The justification was that he was close enough to the buildings where his cell phone scanned the Capitol building WiFi networks. They are trying to determine whether he went inside the Capitol buildings. He said about 30 agents went through his 1200 sq ft place.

After sharing this story with others, other friends came back with similar stories. One friend mentioned that her friend (a very active pro-Trump protestor) was at the Capitol protests, didn't enter the building, but had her home raided by the FBI and was in a federal jail for 6 weeks (I can't verify the truth to that story, tho).

Here are some general links and media coverage on this subject:

Massive investigation: DOJ seeks more time to prepare Capitol riot cases

Capitol riot investigation: DOJ expects at least 100 more to be charged | Fox News

Capitol Breach Cases | USAO-DC | Department of Justice

I was never going to vote for Hillary, and it was emotion, definitely.

I can understand how people voted against Trump. I can't understand how SO MANY voted against him when the other option very clearly has alzheimers/dementia.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    So it was an emotional decision rather than a political decision based on policies provided by each candidate? Anyway I don't blame you. Over here politicians know how to work the crowd and Covid has provided some of the state premiers (governors) a fantastic tool for motivation called fear in recent elections.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    12 Clinton Whistleblowers Found ‘Hanging From Doorknobs

Notice the pattern? Neck-ties.

Just to be safe, perhaps we should all agree that joke (or any joke about our overlords) is NOT funny.
    This is also not very compelling. Not all of them were neckties, not all of them were Clinton whistleblowers, and there is no need to make things weirder than they already are.