starting strength gym
Page 1165 of 3021 FirstFirst ... 1656651065111511551163116411651166116711751215126516652165 ... LastLast
Results 11,641 to 11,650 of 30208

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post

Just to be safe, perhaps we should all agree that joke (or any joke about our overlords) is NOT funny.
    Life is funny. No funny, no quality of life. I'll continue to take my chances.

Marco Rubio endorses Amazon unionization effort in Alabama

We're witnessing the realignment happen, boys, and it's a beautiful thing. Rubio's full remarks essentially amounted to "We know Unions are Bad because they're the Left, but Amazon is Bad because it's the Left, so we will side with unions this time." You absolutely love to see it. Any sense of allegiance to the old 'tax cuts and nothingness' paradigm is hearteningly absent.

Bold Haghstull prediction: Dems will become the party of fiscal responsibility in the years to come, while Republicans will fight for the values and the vision of our ancestors.

Believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    This is also not very compelling. Not all of them were neckties, not all of them were Clinton whistleblowers, and there is no need to make things weirder than they already are.
    Russian Collusion bullshit worked really well for them. I have a long way to go to be a good radical.

But, you are right, Coach. It was a sloppy post.

Quote Originally Posted by Haghstull View Post
    Marco Rubio endorses Amazon unionization effort in Alabama

We're witnessing the realignment happen, boys, and it's a beautiful thing. Rubio's full remarks essentially amounted to "We know Unions are Bad because they're the Left, but Amazon is Bad because it's the Left, so we will side with unions this time." You absolutely love to see it. Any sense of allegiance to the old 'tax cuts and nothingness' paradigm is hearteningly absent.

Bold Haghstull prediction: Dems will become the party of fiscal responsibility in the years to come, while Republicans will fight for the values and the vision of our ancestors.

Believe it.
    Haghstull is so fucking cool.

Another C-19 treatment: Kintor Pharmaceutical Announces Results from Investigator-Initiated Brazil Trial Demonstrating 92% Reduction in Mortality in Hospitalized COVID-19 Patients

Remind me again why we need to take the "vaccine"?

Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post
    I was never going to vote for Hillary, and it was emotion, definitely.

I can understand how people voted against Trump. I can't understand how SO MANY voted against him when the other option very clearly has alzheimers/dementia.
    The number may not have been as many as supposed, however those that did vote for Biden did I believe because Trump (whether you believe it or not) was a nationalist and that does not fit in well with the "woke folk" and top that with as I said before a virulent hatred of the man was the reason he lost. Trump is a nationalist and nationalism is diametrically opposed to globalism of whom Biden is directly reorienting US policy towards as fast as he can, because the Obama globalist agenda went of the rails when Trump was elected that caused such utter outrage from the left leaning US politicians and also from the interfering externals produced an all out campaign to remove Trump anyway they could, it was a dirty street fight campaign.

Trump was leading a resurgence of nationalism world wide. I don't think he would have made it through a second term if he had been re-elected. The "lets all join together group think" to survive the "climate change" mantra took a dive under Trump, but now with Biden's "new green deal" counties like Australia think they are going to run on Tesla batteries, wind and sunshine. We are back to the crazy shit we left behind back in 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    What amazes me is that people don't seem to realize all the people turning against him all knew full well he was like this for fucking years.
    Always the case.

Sorry, but all the brave folks that come forward years after the fact should be charged as accomplices to any crimes their negligence and cowardice enabled.

[/B]
    Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    So it was an emotional decision rather than a political decision based on policies provided by each candidate? Anyway I don't blame you. Over here politicians know how to work the crowd and Covid has provided some of the state premiers (governors) a fantastic tool for motivation called fear in recent elections.
    One can vote against Lady Clinton rationally and politically and hating everything about her too.

I was personally suspicious of trump, but the devil I knew was a devil indeed.

On the other side of the coin: folks I know who only voted against Trump vs for Biden typically had no rational or political case to do so. Just mean tweet and general disgust for his persona. Hillary had those, but they were icing on a cake made of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Haghstull is so fucking cool.
    Now that's one for a t-shirt.

Rip, Anthony Colpo would make for a great guest on one of your upcoming podcasts. This man consistently puts out some great and very useful information:

The AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine: Leaving a Trail of Death & Destruction in Europe, UK and Australia – Anthony Colpo

starting strength coach development program
    Silliness on steroids.

Greens politician proposes 6pm curfew for men to limit violence against women.

Greens politician proposes 6pm curfew for men to limit violence against women - YouTube