starting strength gym
Page 1172 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 1726721072112211621170117111721173117411821222127216722172 ... LastLast
Results 11,711 to 11,720 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post

This certainly a courageous stance for the Vice President to take: Kamala Harris says she stands in solidarity with Asian Americans after Atlanta shootings
    You have to admire a politician that takes such a bold stance. Conviction, principle, dedication to humanity.

I wonder if she will say BLM? Too politically risky?

She's the first Woman Of Courage to be elected Vice President of the United States. She stands shoulder-to-shoulder with helpless Asian-Americans. And I say, it's about time. The time is now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    She's the first Woman Of Courage to be elected Vice President of the United States. She stands shoulder-to-shoulder with helpless Asian-Americans. And I say, it's about time. The time is now.
    Actually the story is being misreported. Apart from the fact that there were two white victims, the shooter was not targeting Asians but instead sex workers as he admitted to the police that he has a sex addiction that the type of establishment targeted fed. Moreover, the sex workers are probably victims of human trafficking. And Asian women, depending on the country they come from, are vulnerable to human trafficking. Contrary to the media spin, this crime is not a result of President Trump blaming China for COVID-19. Misreporting the story as a hate crime against Asian-Americans obscures the true tragedy.

But it reinforces the narrative and accomplishes their purposes. All people are pawns to these pieces of shit.

To paraphrase Chevy Chase, MEH is still not dead yet.

DB and I got the 2nd Pfizer shot on Monday. According to the Elderly Jungle Drums Grapevine, the 2nd is the one that gets you. But, other than some drowsiness since then, no bad effects. Then again, it could be the DST time change. Something the Hoosiers have yet to experience. It hasn't adversely affected my lifting either. So there's that.

I also just finished my 2nd read of O'Brian's Reverse of the Medal. The last 1/3 of the book is about Aubrey getting taken up by His Majesty's legal system for allegations of stock fraud. The whole account is an eerily prefiguring of so much of the current state of the political trials of today and a rogue intelligence deep state preying on subjects of the Crown. In a truly delicious bit of irony, the chief architect of Aubrey's tribulations is named Wray, and high up in British intelligence. Sadly, there appears to be no semi-happy ending for this as is seen at the very end of the book. Instead, we have our own George III now being handled by a team of regents.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    This is also my argument for going back to pre-1949 levels of demographics. Dress it up however you want, but these problems simply didn't exist, to anywhere near this degree, when we were a 99% majority here.
    These problems don't even exist now.

If you actually parse out the demographics creating the alleged problem. 50% or so of the violent crime in the US can be attributed to 13% or so of the population in the US. It is a much smaller group when you narrow for age and gender.

But it's "raciss" to recognize such patterns, so we must blame them on something else that leads to yet something else that eventually leads to whitey. Nevermind the similarities of the 13%'s motherland problems....or blame them on whitey too.

Quote Originally Posted by od1 View Post
    Yep, and it's actually a win for US foreign adversaries. I'm sure Russia, China, etc would love to see secession or even civil war within the US, so that they can delegitimize the American Way. With social media it's been very easy for foreign adversaries to turn Americans against each other and make Americans want to silence or kill each other. I suspect that's what they've been doing, and it's working...we've been duped into fighting each other. They have a vast network of people and AI bots that stir shit up on social media, and it's very effective..
    Secession IS the American way.

It is the alternative to killing one another....but if someone won't let you leave when you want to leave, then..........

Not being forced to comply with some centralized overreaching group of whore retards in DC is exactly why it is still in the state constitution of many states and why the Supreme Court never brought treason charges against the Confederates after the War of Yankee Aggression.

And there may very well be bots on ant-social media, but they are not the ones passing insane and tyrannical laws and regulations at the state and federal level. Which is not to say that foreign adversaries are not involved there as well, but nobody is being tricked into hating each other by social media. The Leftist have always hated America and used her virtues against her to get where we are now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark E. Hurling View Post
    ..Then again, it could be the DST time change. Something the Hoosiers have yet to experience. ...
    What? I thought I was on DST...brighter morning, darker night.

Capitol Investigation Seeks to Criminalize Political Dissent

This reminds me of the soviets and sadly these people aren’t getting any real legal assistance while our current government railroads them for political thought

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    Yes, bots on social media.

Let me guess, CNN viewer?
    Why is this a leftist narrative, in your opinion? I don’t understand your stance here, but i find myself agreeing with most things that you post and I’d like to hear why you’re so convinced that this is leftist bullshit.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark E. Hurling View Post
    Then again, it could be the DST time change. Something the Hoosiers have yet to experience. It hasn't adversely affected my lifting either. So there's that.
    Mark you have to look at the advantages of DST, your solar panels generate more energy, your tomatoes grow quicker, if you have a clothes line your clothes dry quicker. Over here when we have DST, I don't use the extra hour, I stick to EST over here and save the hour each day and when I have about a weeks worth I take an extra week off work, of course when the winter comes when you have to hand it all back I say sorry used it all up already. Its great!